College Transfer In 3rd Year?

Myself gaurav and I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can i take transfer in TE(third year) to another college.
My current college is TCOER(Trinity) and i want to transfer to the PVG in TE.
please tell me the procedure and criteria required for Inter college transfer for PU
Thank you.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Gaurav Zagade
    Myself gaurav and I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can i take transfer in TE(third year) to another college.
    My current college is TCOER(Trinity) and i want to transfer to the PVG in TE.
    please tell me the procedure and criteria required for Inter college transfer for PU
    Thank you.
    In my opinion, you should contact your university regarding the procedure for
    changing the college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI guys, m new on crazy engineers. m a computer engineer 2014 passout. m a bit confused plz help me wid your exp and advices. which feild i should choose...
I am pursuing chemical engineering from upes,dehradun.Currently i am in 3 year.i am highly confused on how i should prepare for gd and aptitude test as the high time is...
Please give the major points (just highlight the points) describing the fact that the cache memory design reduces power consumption in multiprocessor chip systems.
Am from pune I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can...
LAVA International Limited has launched a brand new Android tablet in India with Lava QPAD R704 targeted at students as well as working professionals. If we look at the competition,...