College Startups - Tell Us About Your Startup!

I wish to know whether we have any folks who have their starups running from colleges.

Anyone? Tell us about your starup in this thread 😀

Replies

• arunkumar505
    arunkumar505
    hello..me and my friends are going to startup a enterprise from the college campus and its mainly belongs to the college activities..
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    arunkumar505
    hello..me and my friends are going to startup a enterprise from the college campus and its mainly belongs to the college activities..

can you please explain what kind of activities you have chosen for your enterprise ?...
  • bethroc
    bethroc
    well if u have a e-cell in your college..they can help you out with campus startups
    firstly you need to figure out what people need on the campus
    when you figured that out..
    u'll know wat to provide and get your business plan ready!!
  • khushwant arya
    khushwant arya
    i want to know about startup on collage level. is it beneficial to my idea?

now i am second year student, not good in academics. i am interested in startup's. i want some advice about future "what should i do next?", most important thing is that i want start a startup in campus, so need some advice about all this!
    question is also about "this is right time or not?"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    khus arya
    now i am second year student, not good in academics
    Perhaps, it's time to focus on studies more; if you aren't sure what venture to start.

khus arya
    i am interested in startup's. i want some advice about future "what should i do next?", most important thing is that i want start a startup in campus, so need some advice about all this!
    What should you do next? Well, if you have an idea about business you wish to start - start working on it. If you don't have any idea; start looking for ideas around you. Think of the problems you can solve or offer better solutions than existing ones.

khus arya
    question is also about "this is right time or not?"
    It's already late! Start right away!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The evolution of species has taken different shapes in different forms. Habits, environmental elements, adaptive methods had taken long time to converge and get a compatible guise inside the genes....
Notion Ink, a Bangalore based Indian Company, has recently unveiled two of its 2 in 1 hybrid device named Able 10 and Able 10 Enterprise respectively. Able 10 is a...
After getting his Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering, Karthik Juvvala started working as a software engineer at Capgemini. He later also completed his MBA in Marketing from IIM...
Pune based KPIT requires the attention of the young minds of India. The company is inviting students to participate in the competition 'KPIT Sparkle 2017', which it has organised in...
On July 7th, CDAC declares the C-CAT ranks and begins 1st counselling round for online selection of courses and centers. Dedicating this thread for discussion about. C-CAT Ranks Cut off...