Coin-slot Operated Printing Machine [Deleted]

I want to create a Coin-slot Operated Printing Machine that will be controlled using an Android tablet as the display and control of the printer. The machine will accept files to print via Bluetooth(from any Bluetooth devices), direct transfer and via web(e-mail).

Here is my concept: first is that the coin slot will recognize the coin inputs and when it meets the required amount the printer is now open for access, meaning the user can now transfer the files to the machine via its desired method. The Android tablet will serve as the control for the printer, this is where the user will select what kind of file transfer method he wants to use for printing. Then it will also display what file/s to print and then a control for a "start printing" command.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Peel and stick PV panels to power the world? https://fora.tv/2014/06/11/Xiaolin_Z...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-4109fb0c5f-295725241
Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch is coming to India via Flipkart. As of now Flipkart's got an official page for the Moto 360: Check Here!. There's no confirmation of the launch...
One of my collegue have a working experience of 3 years in java. Currently i am working on Java with Struts, JSP, Servlets. Prior experience of Android as well. Now,...
Congratulations buddy, @Aditya Deshmukh. My Infosys interview experience was too somewhat similar. I had mentioned about CE in my resume and my interviewer was already thorough with it when I...
I am in 2nd year of my Btech IT from IPU. Can you suggest me best books which covers most of the subjects/topics in this IT and books which are...