Coca-Cola's campaign in Dubai for south asian labor

Just came across this Coca-Cola's advertisement. I really love this idea.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Also, do check this -

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Also, do check this -

Wow ! This is also amazing. Who is the guy behind these ideas? Can we get him on CE for interview? 😒
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think it is Leo Burnett. 😀 Will see if there's someone in there we can interview.
    If anyone has any suggestions, please share.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Found one more :-

I wonder why they are not giving such kits now a days?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BMW, the German automobile giant, has launched its brand new 2014 BMW X5 in India today. Priced at Rs 70.9 lakhs (all-India ex-Showroom), the 3rd generation BMW X5 brings several...
Main purpose of this thread is to collect the tags that are not at moment on https://www.crazyengineers.com/tags/ So please suggest the Tags that is going to be useful for CE....
I will be working as a project associate in IISc from June, 2014. I need to stay near IISc. I want a low priced PG to stay. Initally my stay...
We have talked about teleportation for ages through print media and on big screens. The phenomenon of disappearing from one location and appearing at the other without traveling the physical...
The Starter League is an in-person school started in Chicago that teaches beginners how to code and design web applications in just 3 months. The Starter League started when Mike...