Cloud Computing Projects Ideas List & Seminar Topics For Third/Final Year

Here is a list of project ideas related to Cloud Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.

We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.
  • Investigate usage of BitTorrent protocol (or other standardized p2p protocols) for data movement within a grid.
  • Monitoring and alerting for large scale Hadoop clusters
  • Explore parallel processing paradigms for COTS-based, Commercial Clouds.
  • Compare Map/Reduce, PIG, SCALA, and ERLANG.
  • Compare Data intensive applications versus scientific and other codes: NLP algorithms, graph algorithms, spatial computations, data mining, data base manipulation
  • Compare/contrast emerging distributed streaming technologies: S4, Storm, etc.
We are currently looking for more topics to add to this list.

So, share your ideas in the replies below.

Replies

• nagashree mv
    nagashree mv
    Hi,
    For the final year project, we thought of implementing a virtual desktop in the cloud. Also addressing some security issues.
    The virtual desktop what we are trying to implement should be different from the existing ones (like eyeOS). I want some suggestions regarding this.
    What improvisations/features can we add?
    Please help me out..
  • Arun Kumar_MP
    Arun Kumar_MP
    Hello,

Am arun from chennai. Am looking for mini project in cloud computing. Can you please share the Monitoring and alerting for large scale Hadoop clusters abstract and documents. Please contact me through conversation or write a message on my profile.
  • Jephthah O. Afolayan
    Jephthah O. Afolayan
    I am Seyi from Nigeria. I am also looking for a project in cloud computing. Can you please share the Monitoring and alerting for large scale Hadoop clusters abstract and documents. Or some other projects on cloud computing, please.
  • Marvis
    Marvis
    please, my name is marvis and i am writing a project on "The Design and Implementation of a Cloud Based Database and i will be so grateful if get materials from you. thank you. my email is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • NIKHIL EV
    NIKHIL EV
    Does the hadoop and similer distributed computing possible to implement by Btech students??
    Can a team of 4 people complete within 5-6 months of research and tirials??
  • NIKASH RANJAN
    NIKASH RANJAN
    hello i ma good in java and know alittle about cloud computing can u tell me a suitable project for my final year waiting for ur reply #-Link-Snipped-# in advance
  • Suji selvan
    Suji selvan
    I'm suji, I need some ideas related to large scale hadoop clusters, send some ideas related to it!! #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Hugen max
    Hugen max
    hello i'm hugen. i Am looking for mini project in cloud computing. Can you please share the Monitoring and alerting for large scale Hadoop clusters abstract and documents. Could you contact me through conversation or write a message on my profile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us make a collection of project ideas for developing apps on iOS for iPhone and iPad. iOS App developers use Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE) and have the...
can any one tell me how can i download youtube videos without having youtube downloader???
Here is a list of project ideas based on Zigbee. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
hello, when we are using single phase transformer ,when we are designing equivalent circuit of transformer ,we will transfer all secondary to primary /primary to secondary, tht time resistance, reactanc...
I am delighted in joining this group,I'm named Tre and i am a sturding Mechatronic Engineering, m from Africa.My hobbies are hunting and swimming.The reason why i joined cazyengineers is...