Cloud Computing Project Ideas

hai friends my project domain is cloud computing,pls share some idea in cloud computing.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd like to recommend real time monitoring and control of very large scale Hadoop cluster; which I think would be a very interesting and useful project.

Alternatively, you can deploy an indoor Google Maps like cloud based service.

One more idea would be to write a utility that allows people to migrate their data between clouds where users can see the progress in real time.

All the best!
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    thank u sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever felt the need to cook something on your own only in a few minutes without spending a lot? Then Built2Cook could be of help for you to...
Researchers from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) have developed a conductive malleable track that can be stretched up to 4 times in any direction. In general, the commercial...
Project Abstract / Summary : Industrial fault identification systems have existed for many years, but there are many inherent problems or limitations of the existing systems. For example the existing...
Latest offering from Micromax- Canvas Tab P702 is now available via Snapdeal encased in a stylish design in bold black and classy white variants. Fired up by a 1.3 GHz...
Flipkart-styled Resume This guy wanted to apply for an Assistant Product Manager position at Flipkart, one of India's leading e-commerce site. The way he designed his resume is pretty amazing....