CLOUD COMPUTING IN OUR DAILY LIFE

as we are very far in usage of cloud computing in our daily life but cant we move very advanced then cloud computing in the usage of computer and internet is there any possibility as daily lot of changes takes place in technology in my opinion with in few days cloud computing can be replaced by other new technology

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Usage of punctuation marks in text enhances its readability. 😀 Please add full stops, commas et al. in your text so that we can understand what you are saying.
  • R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Usage of punctuation marks in text enhances its readability. 😀 Please add full stops, commas et al. in your text so that we can understand what you are saying.
    defenitely sir as iam new to this group i will follow from your advice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RADHAKRISHNAMURTHY
    defenitely sir as iam new to this group i will follow from your advice.
    Good. Could you please tell us what did you want to say in your first post? Looks like an interesting discussion 😀
  • R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good. Could you please tell us what did you want to say in your first post? Looks like an interesting discussion 😀
    Now a days cloud computing is the most advanced technology>Can cloud computing is replacing by the other or not .In my view it will be replaced by some other technology as we are very advanced.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I feel like whatever will supersede "cloud" computing in terms of popularity still plays within the paradigm of centralized computing, distributed computing, and whatever it is in between. Cloud computing is not necessarily considered "advanced" technology per se.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Having been associated with the 'back' side of the Internet for the last few years, I can tell with confidence that 'Cloud Computing' is more of a marketing gimmick than some actual technology. It's still the 'servers' in the data centres doing stuff; but now they are virtualised. The recent Amazon India fiasco (the official site which relies on Amazon AWS Cloud went down for some time) tell us that cloud is yet to evolve.

I'm not sure what will be 'the next'. I'd think that with our own individual devices getting more powerful, the cloud will be replaced by highly connected devices which will store and process data on their own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posting for fun! Do you CEans think all the points are true? I'd like to think so 😁 Source: https://www.lifehack.org/285838/10-reasons-engineers-make-good-partners
Quote: Eye-tracking can potentially replace the mouse, touchscreen and pad as the way we interact with computers, and may be the closest we get to a technbology that can read...
Hello all you Engineers, There have been so many topics floting around for improvement of society, nature and God knowns what else. Today I have a very Simple and straight...
I am now in my 3rd sem I want to do my pg in Germany in field of automobile.my question is that can I do this by completing ug course...
sir we are conduting it cum cultural fest can u suggest catchy names with kannada that will be more helpfull if it iz wid tagline