click anywhere and draw

check out this site it is cool guys!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Hey,
    That's really cool.....I got superb designs out from it even though i am a poor artist....
  • gohm
    gohm
    that's cool, played around with it a couple times. My one string made a complete copy of Da Vinci's drawings, the other string the written tab of Bach's Minuet... =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    that's cool, played around with it a couple times. My one string made a complete copy of Da Vinci's drawings, the other string the written tab of Bach's Minuet... =)
    Oh great! Please help me get the mysterious smile effect on my monalisa drawing. 😲
  • gohm
    gohm
    The_Big_K
    Oh great! Please help me get the mysterious smile effect on my monalisa drawing. 😲
    It's all in the wrist

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, Why dont we have threads posted(a separate forum) regarding campus recruitments,how to prepare for the interviews and other related articles wherein people who are already placed in top notch...
hey guys stalin here.... i am doing ma final yr project in machine vision systems.. and now need matlab 6.5 for ma image processing.. as am a severe novice in...
Hi all, I am new in the stock market and would like to know more about the Peruvian stock market – like is it safe investing there, are there any...
guys this is just what i fell.. when ever i see the online screen ..their is more number of guests who are visiting than the regular members.. and only few...
hi this is jithesh vk from mysore karnataka (INDIA)... at present doing my final year engineering in computer science..