[Clever uses] Use social sites as a link repository or online content

While surfing web ,almost every one of us stumble upon some link and articles and want to save it for later reference or want to have some dairy kind of things.
something like using Evernote - Note Organizer - Apps on Google Playapp or Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. - Apps on Google Play apps.

This can be done using social network like Google+ or facebook.Most of the webpages have integration with share on Google+/Facebook.

For Facebook just click on share (or paste shated link on wall) / post article content on wall and select to share private only. Now this article will be seen only to you.

For Google+ create a circle of your own mail id and related mail Id's and share that article with this circle.

Why do I use Google+ for this:
  • Google+ has facility to share with mail id too. No need that mail id on google+ or not.
  • Hashtags, which enable to search by topics.
  • you can search for that hash-tag for public posts also and there are more geeky people out there to post related thing about technology.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Ashish Ahuja *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Lucknow *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) I am a student pursuing my Bachelor of technology from Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology and...
With iPhone 5 yesterday a new lightning connector was launched. But, if you have some devices with a 30-pin connector already, you will definitely think that this new connector is...
I Completed my graduation this year . I'm very much interested to start my own business. So, i decided to start Outsourcing Company but i don't know how to get...
I am a design mechanical engineer working on the design of different Agricultural machineries, Construction equipments and renewable energy equipments. i am very happy in discussing renewable energy matters.
hi dz is jyothirmai doing btech 3rd yr in EEE branch.......😀