Cleaning Machine Project Information

hai this is ajay nd gud eve to every one then my project on cleaning machine. i need information of machine nd it should be the help machine in a swachh bharat

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, For a new project we are looking into a more research orientated approach. Our company wants to invest into the best avaible products. So my question would be...
Just came to know about Flipkart Ping - an instant messaging service that integrates with the existing Flipkart app to let buyers chat with each other and even with the...
What are my options to pursue an MS in automotive engineering and a career in the same? I'm a final year mechanical engineering student from a not so good college...
In my experience of travelling with a smartphone whose battery is dying, I've found that is the phone's using 3G, the battery dies faster as against when it is on...
Panasonic India has introduced its all new smartphone in the Eluga series with a unique feature that lets you use it even by holding upside down to make calls. This...