Choosing the right Arduino Board

Quote:
This instructable will help you to choose the right Arduino board for your projects and for your beginning in Arduino field.
There are a lot of arduino variants ,so the differences between them are highlighted here.
And for beginners, we will also help you in choosing the right board to get started using this tutorial.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The link you shared is not working. Could you summarize the steps for all here?
  • jaymin_d
    jaymin_d
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The link you shared is not working. Could you summarize the steps for all here?
    I checked this in preview. Works.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Maiko
    Maiko
    hello #-Link-Snipped-# im just new in this group.... ahm... im sorry i know im just a stranger but i am really in need of suggestions... because i only have 4days to finalize my topic for my thesis (research work) a month ago i already finalize a concept and start working for it but yesterday while browsing on youtube i've found out that the concept we've made already exist somehow not as same but almost the same... please help me have some idea... thank you very much in advance if you will notice my existence here... God bless... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is in the process of developing a new technology that will make your ride smoother even on bumpy roads. Aptly named 'Pothole Alert',...
An ancient form of metalworking is being used to create turbine blades for jet engines. Casting is one of the oldest and most basic methods of metalworking. If you can...
Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., Mr. Mukesh Ambani has confirmed that Reliance Jio will launch their 4G services in India by December this year. Ambani was speaking at the annual...
Struts help on dropdown list html😲ptionCollection. In detail i want to persist the selected value and set this as selected value after refresing the page. For more explanation. Please check...
Researchers at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) have come up with a novel method of making soft composite materials with reconfigurable surface textures that can be impeccably smooth, ridged or...