Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think that's quite amazing! I wish I had a tenth of that concentration 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wish I had a tenth of that concentration
    Exactly my own feeling. Reminds me of Drona's testing the concentration of his pupils. Only Arjuna passed.
    Quote:In a great challenge, Drona set up a wooden bird upon a tree, and from across the adjacent river, asked the princes to shoot it down by striking its eye. When prince Yudhishthira tried first, Drona asked him what he saw. Yudhishthira replied that he saw Drona, his brothers, the river, the forest, the tree and the bird. Drona replied that Yudhishthira would fail and asks another prince to step forward. The others, even Ashwatthama, gave similar replies, and Dronacharya was disappointed with all. But when Arjuna stepped forth, he could only see the eye of the bird and nothing else. Drona asked him to shoot, and Arjuna did strike the bird down in the eye.Endquote
    Drona

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just have one question, if I have an year down during my engineering, can i apply for PSU's and IIT's if I appear for Gate this year? can anybody...
Hi Crazy engineers, My name is Daniel and I am a Mechanical Engineer Here in Nigeria. I am 33 years of age and I own 3 different companies the Areas...
hey everyone ,,, need a help frm u ppl,,,,m in third yea BE computer science nd i wnt to start my first project on database management system since m intrested...
hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language
I am currently doing a project on Automatic speed controll of Wiper Motor with respect to amount of water present in the sensor. The sensor is Rain drop Sensor and...