Chennai Floods And Keeping People Safe

hi every one,
this is dheena from chennai.
thinks about chennai flood and how we can safe people from flood in upcoming year

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Water finds its level is a well known saying. If urban development ignores this and permits building houses in lakes and marshlands, when weather like this comes the water will go into its old home and rise to find its level, which may be the the first floor of houses built in low lying areas.
    Probably we should learn from Holland how to keep water at bay.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Genome editing, the type of genetic engineering process that involves synthetic modification of DNA has suffered from various technical issues - one of them being "off-target" editing errors. A team...
*Sorry for late response, I was travelling today so I was unable to do this. Hoping I am not the last person doing so. ๐Ÿ˜ Name: Satyam Rai *Engineering Trade:...
Hi Kaustubh, i completed my b.tech in 2013 with 59% aggregate. I was not working in any company. now i'm looking to join in networking or linux administration course can...
What are the best possible internships available in India which gives research opportunity to the student,in undergraduate level? Generally from November most of the renowned institutes start posting openings for...
What is IES ESE or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2017 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish...