chemical process flow sheets

Engineers Guide: Chemical Process
flow sheet for chemical processes can provided as per your requirements, which could help in your project works.

Replies

• Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Your post is non-sequitur
    Do you have a question or a comment or are you posting links to uninteresting sites for some specific reason?
  • chemind
    chemind
    "Bio- diesel production from vegetable oil by using egg shell as catalyst" does any one know about the procedure of this process and technical parameters for regeneration of the catalyst prepared from eggshell, and how economically this process can have advantages from the processes which use other catalyst.
    how much energy is consumed in preparing this catalyst. a flow sheet for this process would help to know about the equipment required for a project report.
  • chemind
    chemind
    what are major difference between coke oven gas and natural gas, is it methane content as coke oven gas has other constituents like crude petroleum but natural gas dont and what else; the techniques for Engineers Guide: Coke Oven Gas Purification and Cooling Process of these gases are different. please can i know the technologies
  • chemind
    chemind
    #-Link-Snipped-# process flowsheet for benzene production
  • Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    Can anybody help me in finding the flowsheet of hydrometallurgy plant of zinc . i need it for my project and if possible can anyone help me in finding the animation video of hydrometallurgy of zinc ..........plz it would help me in my presentation
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Akanksha Gupta
    Can anybody help me in finding the flowsheet of hydrometallurgy plant of zinc . i need it for my project and if possible can anyone help me in finding the animation video of hydrometallurgy of zinc ..........plz it would help me in my presentation

I found these links. Hope you can filter out the information you need. And it also contains flowsheet. see if it works for you.
    happy Project making..😁😁

PDF
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    thank you for the help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to let terminal display the statue bar of command. like tar -xzcf file.tar.gz [++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++] i know this statue bar can see in wget
Hey guys, I have been researching online for summer work in the computing field in the USA for next summer 2011. I live in Scotland and have the organisation part...
Hey guys! So, I guess this is my first real post here, so if this has covered-- I apologize in advance. What are your guys thoughts on using Natural Language...
Hello, I wish to join IEEE under the student membership category, I wish to know the validity of the subscription if i join right now, (is it till october 2011??)....
CEans, Today's 10.10.10 and uBuntu is releasing the latest stable version of uBuntu OS 10.10. Those who have downloaded the Release Candidate know that 10.10 packs lot of improvements and...