Cheat Sheets For C / C++

Hello Friends,

Do anyone please help me in getting some good cheat sheets related to C , C++.
Very thankful if able to find on Vim editor and android and on AVR and ARM also.
As i have searched on net
but unable to cross some good stuff.

With Regards

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankit Litoriya
    Hello Friends,

Do anyone please help me in getting some good cheat sheets related to C , C++.
    Very thankful if able to find on Vim editor and android and on AVR and ARM also.
    As i have searched on net
    but unable to cross some good stuff.

With Regards
    Vim : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Best one I have read by far. And ofcourse best editor, period! With few addons & tweaks it can even outperform 'some' IDEs.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Vim : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Best one I have read by far. And ofcourse best editor, period! With few addons & tweaks it can even outperform 'some' IDEs.
    Thanks a ton friend.
    You're just like a Rajnikanta for me bro whenever i am in need of something urgent you were there.
    Please provide some helping hand for C too na bro.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankit Litoriya
    Thanks a ton friend.
    You're just like a Rajnikanta for me bro whenever i am in need of something urgent you were there.
    Please provide some helping hand for C too na bro.
    Glad to help, buddy.
    Somehow I am unable to upload .tar.gz or .rar file hence I didn't uploaded C cheatbook. Anyways, check this : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Take a look at 'Labs', 'lecture Notes' & 'Assignment' section.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Glad to help, buddy.
    Somehow I am unable to upload .tar.gz or .rar file hence I didn't uploaded C cheatbook. Anyways, check this : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Take a look at 'Labs', 'lecture Notes' & 'Assignment' section.
    Thanks 😁 for the Treasure Man !!
    Somehow i resist myself to reply.
    Its like jackpot 😁😁
    Bro !! you are truly awesome !!
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    I am adding one more Vim cheat sheet here :
    May be useful for other ones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 to begin in a few days, as is expected the pre-CES product promotions have already commenced. Taiwanese multinational Acer has announced the...
With the upcoming CES, pre-CES leaks and announcements are imminent. Although not many companies use this platform to announce smartphones, Acer isn’t shying away from being different. Acer has announced...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Lava has launched another mid-range smartphone- Lava EG932. Last month, the company had unveiled Iris Fuel 60 and now it has launched a dual-SIM smartphone which...
We are super excited to announce the mega hunt for India's Best Academic Project - a competition for all engineering students across India. The details of the competition will be...
I am planning an activity for all the active members of CrazyEngineers. For that I need to know which ones among you are students and who are working professionals at...