Charge Your Devices Wherever You Go Using Nectar

Electronic devices like smartphones and tablets use a lot of battery and don't give much battery life. So, there you are carrying the charger along whenever you go out for a trip or a small vacation since you don't want to run out of battery. But only having the charger won't be all since you also need to find a socket to plug in and start charging. Keeping all these things in mind, Lilliputian has developed a device you could carry along with you any where you go and charge any USB 2.0 compatible device.

Nectar

Nectar is a very portable device which packs about two weeks to a month of power to charge your devices. So you don't need to worry to look for charging points at places, making you self-reliant. Nectar is based on silicon power cell technology that is purely their own in house development with the core technology being a micro solid oxide fuel cell. Advantages of the silicon cell is that it is very light, very small and hence highly portable.

They are claiming that this charging device would make a big impact among people who are always on the go, travelling all the time and getting no time to charge their devices. Also they believe that it would be a winner among cameras since with continuous use the battery depletes pretty quick. This would be a boon to hikers and wildlife photographers, being away from any possibility of charging their cameras. The initial product would have only one USB port and they are already building one with two.

You might carry many devices, so do you think that this device would be a rage among people? Gadget freaks would be the first ones to get their hands on this device, but would the common man go for it?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Definitely a great creative device which can be handy in emergency times but price will answer whether it will be fit for ordinary people other than adventurers,photographers,etc.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    on which technology it based or how can it generate power?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    yogi.bharadwaj
    on which technology it based or how can it generate power?
    I think we have to charge it in the first place, to give it capability to charge our other devices..
  • Ayu Parmar
    Ayu Parmar
    I think its a great creation in electric field.but i goes with #-Link-Snipped-# that can common person afford this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i had successfully rooted my phone, i want to know how far can i utilize the rooted phone. I had surfed over some websites and they show many clumsy...
Hi all, I wanted to let you know about Patexia, an online community of science and tech experts with the mission to bring more transparency and efficiency to intellectual property....
I've been noticing that the page loading time on CE has gone up considerably in the last few days. It could be because of the new small additions we made...
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) has launched the Fiat Linea Classic Sedan in the Indian market. Planning in advance for the festive season that is to come in...
Google Chrome has long endured the shortcomings like Browser crashes, hangs, security incidents, and code complexity due to the plug-ins that were based on the NPAPI architecture. As a permanent...