CE's Got Faster!

We've made a few tweaks to the server and that should make the site incredibly faster for the guest users (sorry, logged-in people!) The only catch is that the guests will typically see pages that are 2 minutes older (not a big deal), as the pages will be served from cache.

PS: All these updates are being rolled out as our preparatory steps towards the big launches in coming future and we're super excited to show you what we are working on. Stay tuned.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Bring it on with full power.No small roll overs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With an aim to connect families to food, Nikhil Arora and Alejandro Velez founded Back to the Roots - A startup that has launched two products - the Mushroom Kit...
Hi everyone I am in 3rd year of CSE in BE. So its high time for me to get ready for the placements. For this purpose I need good suggestions...
Quote: Curriculum Calendar Tracks Develop Apps for Embedded Android Networking | Testing MIMO Radios | Developing With Embedded Linux Using the Yocto Project Framework | Mastering the Embedded Software Design...
In some other thread I had posted a link to a survey that predicted that more than two billion conventional jobs will be lost to 3D printing and robotics by...
If you see the current sea of startup owners and new born entrepreneurs, you will see that most of them are in their mid-20s, some even younger. It has become...