CE's Articles Appear In Pune's Youth Magazine

CEans!
The Crazy Engineers (yeh, that's us!) Rock! ๐Ÿ˜

Its a pleasure to announce that CE & a youth magazine based out of city of Pune (India), called "Poora Poona" (PP) teamed up for knowledge sharing.

PP has published article aurthored by our own CEan - Ajjai (aka "Desijays") on 'Bit Torrents'. Have a look at the scanned version of page below -

---------------------------------------
[โ€‹IMG]
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

--------------------------------------
- Updated on 28 March 2007-
CEan - xHeavenlyx's Article - Mobile History
[โ€‹IMG]
CEan - MayurPathak's Article - History of Shares (CE Finance)
[โ€‹IMG]
CEan - Desijay's Article - Windows Vista: Pirates Beware
[โ€‹IMG]
CEan - Desijay's Article - Napster Vs BitTorrent
[โ€‹IMG]
--------------------------------------

Way to go, Ajjai! Not only that, the Feb edition of PP carries article by our own CEan - Varun (aka xHeavenlyx) on Mobile History. We'll make the articles available on forums soon.

Does that inspire you to write? Drop us a mail at editorial 'at' crazyengineers 'dot' com.

Way to go! CEans!

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Wow ! Good News !! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations Desijay!! I loved the article. Is the magazine available only in pune?
  • desijays
    desijays
    Thanks mate ๐Ÿ˜€. Im glad i had an opportunity to write. I expect more from other ceans as well.

Let the flag fly high !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Yey! First congragulation to desijays. And speacialy our Admin and Ed. biggie +mayur for making this possible.

Why dont all of us try writing more articles and even start posting it on our forum?

We can have a good collection in about 3 to 4 months!

Keep it up!

Biggie, still waiting for my scan ๐Ÿ˜ Cant wait to see it in color ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    desijays
    Thanks mate ๐Ÿ˜€. Im glad i had an opportunity to write. I expect more from other ceans as well.

Let the flag fly high !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Well done Desijay it is good to know about that.

vibhor_one
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congratulations Ajjai,

CEans, its time to ramp up our effort. This is a good begining. However, as he rightly said, we need to keep the flag high and keep it flying.

Except for handful of CEans, there are not many who are taking active interest. I appeal to all you to come up with good ideas and suggestions. Dont worry about writing the articles, we will get it done.

Cheer up!
  • desijays
    desijays
    i know im due in for an article. Been shuttling back and forth bet bangalore and chennai. will get it done this week...

i hate to say this but sometimes life's like that. !!!

as always a silly, stupid excuse !! ;-)
  • crook
    crook
    desijays
    i know im due in for an article. Been shuttling back and forth bet bangalore and chennai. will get it done this week...

i hate to say this but sometimes life's like that. !!!

as always a silly, stupid excuse !! ;-)
    Nice article desijays ! I forwarded it to my friends ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Job well done! Looking forward to many more interesting articles from CEans!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

I've updated the first post with other articles which were published. Go, check them out! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please Help Me Out frenzz.... I'm new to this community...and anyhow i'm posting this thread. I'm in Btech 2nd year and want to hav some summer training frm any software...
It's funny to see all over the world people using ASP or PHP, or even JSP to make server programmation. It seems to me that we should give a change...
CEans, This (read the title) has been a point of concern ever since the inception of CE Forums. How can we build a professional-yet-fun-loving community of engineers? It doesn't make...
Hi All , Today I must welcome you all for a detailed discussion on energy security for our country INDIA. Post your veiws as earliest. Regards, vibhor_one
give me a one line code to execute if && else statements simultaneously. dont use a ; after else statement !!!