Certification in cloud computing

hi everyone!
can anybody please provide information on certification course in cloud computing?Be it AWS,Google or azure.
Also i need the same info regarding big data analytics.
do let me know if any of these are useful and worth spending upon..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd say AWS certification would be quite useful: AWS Certification - Validate AWS Cloud Skills - Get AWS Certified . It'd be nice if you could tell us what information are you looking for?
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    sir actually i'm not sure whether an aws solution analyst certificate or an aws developer certificate is worth spending 150 USD.
    And the scope in this field is vast and growth rate is phenomenon..but are there any good MNCs in India who really value these certificates.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    I'm really interested in doing something that would add to my career in a positive aspect..Everyone wants to earn more and more and there are ways opening to that door but the choosing the right path is really the deal.Provided that i'm a fresher to the industry.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd say AWS certification would be quite useful: AWS Certification - Validate AWS Cloud Skills - Get AWS Certified . It'd be nice if you could tell us what information are you looking for?
    awaiting a reply from your side sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, a certification won't earn you more. It will help you in your job and if you excel at it then your chances of promotions and bigger salary pack will grow.

Amazon AWS is being used globally and I'm pretty sure that a lot of Indian companies too use it. It all depends on which company you join and whether they work on any specific cloud computing technology. I'd say learning in general about AWS won't waste you money; but I'd not expect immediate results - like hike / good job etc.

I'd say you should first focus on getting a job and then find out which certification is important for your role. Get certified in that technology.
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, a certification won't earn you more. It will help you in your job and if you excel at it then your chances of promotions and bigger salary pack will grow.

Amazon AWS is being used globally and I'm pretty sure that a lot of Indian companies too use it. It all depends on which company you join and whether they work on any specific cloud computing technology. I'd say learning in general about AWS won't waste you money; but I'd not expect immediate results - like hike / good job etc.

I'd say you should first focus on getting a job and then find out which certification is important for your role. Get certified in that technology.
    Thank you sir.
    you made things clearer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch 5 British satellites on July 10th. This is ISRO's biggest commercial mission so far and will be executed along with Antrix -...
Im pursuing 7th semester of final year civil engg. I wanna do a mini project..but i dont have any idea to do... please suggest some environmental related projects to do...
when you inflate a car tyre machine is called compressor, but when u do same for bicycle tyre it is called pump. Why? What is the difference?
Hllo everyone.. I am new here... Can u please tell me can I get a job with bad academic.. My percentage are around 55 but my communication and social activities...