CEoM Score Update Issue

CEoM Participants,

We're aware of the issue that the CEoM score isn't updating for many (if not all) of the CEoM contestants. Please be informed that we are working on resolving the issue and I'll post an update as soon as we are able to figure out what's going wrong.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Can we post now?
    Will its points be credited¿
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please read the announcement.

Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll post an update as soon as we are able to figure out what's going wrong.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please read the announcement.
    Please say whether the points will be credited if i post it now .
    Only 100 points had been credited instead of 1000 points(4 threads+4 comments).
    Had the problem been solved?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've been continuously tracking the problem but no significant progress yet. The issue's still there. It's working at random, making the problem worse. The posting may continue; but we're not sure if we'll be able to retrieve all the points correctly.

PS: If the CEoM doesn't work - should the posting really stop? 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you please check whether the scores are updating correctly or not? Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you please check whether the scores are updating correctly or not? Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Score is updating correctly but what about the credit of points for the past three days?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Score is updating correctly but what about the credit of points for the past three days?
    The score was stopped for everyone. It looks like updating the score for the content created in the last three days would need longer time and there's no guarantee we'll be able to do it quickly. We're looking into it; and if we manage to fix it, the score will automatically go up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the Google Play Store India, following are the top grossing apps right now. Downloaded tens of thousand times, these apps have pretty much been on the top of the...
Big Boss Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio telecom is leaving no stone unturned to enter the Indian 4G markets with a bang. We've written about Reliance 4G a lot of...
Acer has launched a new Google Chromebook - The Acer C720, which was debuted earlier this year. Brought to us by Google and Acer is a Chrome OS running gadget...
Elliptic Labs, a startup from Norway, has made it possible to have gesture control on smartphones possible. It has developed an ultrasound chip that enables mobiles and tablets to be...
Since I am a resident of Bhubaneswar, Odisha I spent the entire day yesterday stocking up on essential supplies for the upcoming cyclone Phailin. Last time in the year 1999,...