Celkon Millennia Q5K Has 5000 mAh Battery and Rs. 5222 Price Tag

Celkon has announced a new budget friendly touchscreen smartphone for Indian markets - Celkon Millennia Q5K. Priced at only Rs. 5222, the phone is a Godsend for those who want a bigger battery that lasts for days. The Millennia Q5K has a badass 5000 mAh battery which should make the device run without you having to search for the nearest power point to charge your phone. Let's take a quick look at all the specs and features this phone offers.

The Millennia Q5K has been put into the league of battery powerhouses - the Gionee Marathon M3 with 5000 mAh battery and the Iris Fuel 20 from Lava which boasted its 4400 mAh battery. These phones were priced at Rs. 13K and Rs. 5.4K. The Q5K however finds a sweet spot with Rs. 5.2K price tag and impressive hardware.

celkon-millenia-q5k-india-price

The phone supports Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) and runs an older 4.4 Android Kit-Kat. The phone's got a 480x854 pixels IPS display and is driven by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The 512 MB on-board memory should be able to handle all your regular tasks easily; but we'd have desired at least 1GB of RAM. Q5K offers external microSD card support up to 32GB; which should be enough to carry all your selfies, videos and songs.

Casual photographers would be able to shoot with 5MP rear shooter with LED flash, and click selfies with the 3.2MP camera on the front. The phone's 3G capable and also has Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth as connectivity options.

As we noted earlier, the USP of the phone is its battery. We'd expect the phone to offer at least 2 days of battery backup for regular usage. If you are always on the move, this phone could be a better deal for you. Do let us know your thoughts.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The specs are super awesome, especially when I am eyeing at the price these are looking doubly cool.

A battery power house with a NOT bad processor.Decent main and selfie camera and Android 4.4. You can't ask more in 5222/-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have gained admission into the MS Electrical Engg with specialization in Automation and Control at NUS ,Singapore which stands 22nd in the world university rankings. I also have...
Hello guys, I am a fresher and have hardly any idea about CTC breakup terms. Can someone explain it to me in Layman's terms. Take this one for an example....
hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society
Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...
Micromax has announced 'Canvas Tabby' - a tablet specially for your kids. Priced at Rs. 6499, the tablet will be made available exclusively on Flipkart for a period of three...