Celkon Millennia Q450 Launched At INR 4,799 - Specs & Features

Last month, Celkon had launched Millennia ME Q54 and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has expanded its Millennia series by introducing a new affordable smartphone- Celkon Millennia Q450. The company confirmed the release of the smartphone across all the retail stores in India but there is no news on the online availability of the device. Priced at INR 4,799, the company claims the device to be a game changer in sub 5K category as it is a truly design oriented smartphone.

celkon_millenia_q450

In terms of specifications, the phone flaunts a 4.5-inch (480x854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a secondary 2-megapixel front-facing camera and also supports 3G video calling. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone packs an 1800 mAh battery, measures 135x67.7x9.73mm and weighs 147 grams. It will be available in Gold, Grey, and White colours.

Looking at the features and price, the handset will compete with recently launched smartphones from Rio Mobiles, Lava Iris 414 and many more. Let us know your views on this new smartphone from Celkon. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bonitto.in is an extravagant online portal of exclusive Indian Ethnic Wears for Women. Bonitto was co-founded by Hardik Chaudhary and Ritesh Lahoti with an aim to become a one stop...
It is finally here. After months of speculations about super sports bike, Bajaj Auto has taken the wraps off of what is being called the fastest Pulsar yet called Bajaj...
i wish to connect my External Hard Disk (1TB) to a wifi router which would allow me to access files wirelessly using my Samsung Tab 2. please inform me if...
A lot of research is happening in the field biomimicing robotics, where bots' design is inspired from elements in nature, be it insects, birds or animals. One such study in...
Engineers (women and men) are the strong silent type. They are better at doing things rather than talking about them. 'Kaam chaalu, mooh bund' is their way of life. However,...