Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ Priced At Rs. 5399 Launched On HomeShop18

Celkon Mobiles have updated their low-budget Android device portfolio with the launch of Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ smartphone, a phone with above average features that hopes to lure customers with its price tag. Unveiled on the e-commerce portal HomeShop18, Celkon's ME Q54+ is priced at Rs. 5399. It runs on a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM. Though the phone comes loaded with Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS out of the box, the company has promised that an upgrade to Android Lollipop. Featuring a 5-inch display with 854 x 480 pixel FWVGA resolution touch screen, the phone boasts of Dual SIM support and both front & rear cameras featuring 5 megapixel sensor. The rear one has LED flash as well.

Celkon-Millennia-Me-Q54-Plus-India-Launch

On storage front, the Millennia ME Q54+ brings 8 GB of internal storage and expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD. At 8.6 mm width and 150 gram weight, the smartphone packs inside it a 2000 mAh battery and connectivity with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS.

Available in two colors - silver & white, the Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ is priced at Rs. 5399. How do you like the features of the new Android device on the block? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Mobiles has several new smartphones in its portfolio in the year 2015 and today it has launched a new series called XLife and so far there are four entry...
HomeLane, a startup based out of Bangalore, that deals with interior designing, modular kitchen manufacturing and 3D modelling, has recently launched a new virtual reality-based device called 'Kaleido' which is...
greetings Mr. @Harshad Italiya i'm just new here and already had some conversation with sir. Ramani... he suggested you to me for my question... because im having problem for my...
We all have had weekends jam-packed with a task list full of household repair work and more often than not finding the right handy man to do all these repairs...
Hello Crazyengineers, There are few questions which has always trailed experience person in the IT industry 1. In what way switch will affect my profile.. 2. If a person is...