Celkon Millenium Power Q3000 Priced At Rs. 8999 In India - Specs At Glance

Celkon Mobiles has launched an all new Android smartphone in India with Millennium Power Q3000 featuring a 5-inch FWVGA screen, a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, Mali 400 GPU and Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Launched in partnership with Snapdeal.com, the Celkon Millenium Power Q3000 is a Dual SIM phone priced at Rs. 8,999 in India. Among various other features, the one that caught our eye was a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash support and a 1.3 megapixel front snapper. On the memory front there's 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.

Along with 3G connectivity, Celkon Millenium Power Q3000 phone features FM Radio, Bluetooth, GPS and a 3000mAh battery (hence may be the model number) that is said to offer 12 hours of talk time and 375 hours of 3G standby time. Among the other features on its tech specs sheet, we find a 3.5mm audio jack, Video & HD Recording, Zoom, EDGE, USB Connectivity and Sensors (Proximity, Light, G Sensor).

celkon-millenium-q3000-big
This is the first smartphone in the company's series of Millenium smartphones. So, consumers can definitely expect more Android phone launches from Celkon in the later part of the year. We've earlier covered quite a few phones from Celkon in the #-Link-Snipped-#. It will be interesting to see how this phone fares against its highly efficient competitors. Do let us know your thoughts on that in comments.

Source: www.celkonmobiles.com

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Only good thing in the 9000/- phone is Battery (3000 mAh) and Latest android kit-Kat. However, in this price range I wont leave MOTO and go for the celkon smartphone.

Meanwhile, did anyone noticed that snapdeal is doing many exclusive partnership with new smartphone manufacturers 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the various scope of mechanical engineering to grow their career after completing engg
Name: Avisek Ghosh 21yrs *Engineering Trade: CS Location: Kolkata *Occupation: Working for my startup *Hobbies & Interests: computer games (fps | RTS | RPG) *Aim in life: My own company...
Some basic definition : Drift Current: The steady flow of electrons caused by the applied electric field constitutes the drift current. Because of the applied electric field electrons gain energy...
Hi Guys, Well I have been involved in this android app for city buses for quite some time and launched for Chennai buses. One of the major problems faced by...