Celkon Campus A359 Launched At Rs. 2,350 - Specs & Features

Last month, Celkon had launched Campus A518 and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has introduced a new entry-level smartphone- Campus A359. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 2,350 and is exclusively available online via #-Link-Snipped-#. The phone is touted to be one of India’s cheapest Android KitKat-based smartphones. At this price point, the device comes with 3G support which can be considered as a highlight of the smartphone.

celkon_campus_a359
As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 3.5-inch (320x480 pixels) HVGA display, and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1GHz single-core Spreadtrum (SC7715) processor paired with 256MB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage which is expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. The device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, but there is no secondary front-facing camera. Connectivity options on the Campus A359 include GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth. It packs a 1200mAh battery, weighs 96 grams, and is available in Black and Blue colours.

Let us know your views on this new entry-level smartphone from Celkon. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The big question is, Can the price go any further below than this...?
    I do not find anything bad with this configuration (Not sure what hardware they will be using). Two years before today the same configuration would have cost us INR 6000+

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have the working knowledge with angularjs and want to develop the application using that only. But i hear that angularjs is little slow in performance when it comes to...
ASUS has been taking its loyal fanbase by surprise every time it launches a gadget with industry leading specs with innovation at its core. With ASUS Zenbook UX305 (priced in...
Dear Crazy Engineers, I am a budding entrepreneur who is in need of a suggestion / advice on starting up a small firm. Upon analysis, I came to know that...
Constant Zero Variable maximum any of these options?
Quadcopters have recently caught everyone's attention as many tech giants brought them in talks as a potential delivery bot that carries your product from their inventory to your doorstep. There...