Celkon A107+ Signature One Features, Specs & Price In India

Celkon Mobiles, the manufacturing company in India based in Hyderabad, is one handset maker that has been launching series of smartphones at the mid-budget range. The launch of Celkon A107+ Signature One is the latest addition to its smartphone market. Celkon's new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS running phone, the Signature One A107+ features a 5-inch display with 480x800 pixels resolution. Powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor alongside a 512 MB RAM, this phone carries space for dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support. In May this year, we saw the launch of Celkon Signature One A107 And A9+ Budget Android Phone Launched In India. So, we can call the A107+, the successor to that phone. It has similar set of tech specs and features, but came with a Rs. 6,999 price tag.

Coming back to the Celkon A107+ Signature One tech specs, there's a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing one. As far as memory is concerned, there's a 4 GB of internal storage capacity expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity options on the phone include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack, EDGE, GPRS and GPS. The phone comes with a 2100mAh battery, that provides just about average battery life. The phone will come with a free flip cover, which is just what you need.

celkon_a107_signature-one
Now, the Celkon A107+ Signature One's price in India is Rs. 7,299, which is 1K more than its predecessor owing to the fact that this one has the latest Android OS and bigger display. There's not much difference in the specs otherwise. The review's of this phone will be soon out and then we will be able to find out more. Till then, let us know your thoughts on the tech specs of this new phone in town.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's one creepy video about the predecessor of this phone -

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This gadget seems to be the cheapest one I know right now in this segment. At 7000bucks, you get 1ghz, Latest Android, plus GSM+GSM slots. But not sure about the quality it will offer.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Much cheaper,lots and lots of features loading Celkon making it attractive to customers.At about 7k we get 8mp camera with flash is the most attractive thing I encountered.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aren't these phones imported from China, with labels from Indian 'marketers' aka mobile companies and then sold in India? I'd really like someone to post a review of this phone.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aren't these phones imported from China, with labels from Indian 'marketers' aka mobile companies and then sold in India? I'd really like someone to post a review of this phone.
    Totally Agree. Its not at all developed in India. And i believe the Chinese market is filled with such out sourcing companies right now. I suppose we can include iBall inTex, Xolo, Micromax, Karbonn, Lava in this category too. I dont think they have their own productions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's largest passenger car manufacturer, never fails to amaze us. The last time we wrote about them it was about Maruti Ertiga CNG that help...
Data Surveillance Programs like PRISM, TEMPORA & XKeyScore are watching on you, The government is eyeing on everything from what you text via IM to which websites you surf. It's...
FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes...
Am into my 1st year b.tech.. i want to appear and get good rank in gate 2017..suggest me ebooks and links of study materials related to it..where to start for...
Hello guys, I am Envira Phani, from a small town in South India. First of all i am a Doctor , not an Engineer and i completed my Medical Bachelors...