CEans who rock! - xHeavenlyx & Ash !

CEans,

People who know me personally tell me that CE is wonderful. I believe CE is wonderful because of its members, the CEans!

The quality of discussions that we have on CrazyEngineers is our USP. No doubt, we have built ( and continuously building ) a community with a difference. Surprisingly, I never had thought that we'd grow so fast just by word of mouth & at the time of composing this post, we are just 5 members short of the 5k member target ๐Ÿ˜ Our success is a result of our hard work, congratulations to all CEans who became ambassadors of CE and helped us grow.

I take this opportunity to congratulate two of our CEans, xheavenlyx (from Dubai)& Ash (from Malaysia) who have been keeping this place alive with their hard work and dedication. Both of them were very quick in answering posts & helping other CEans. Both of you have a big share in CE's success.

Keep up the good work guys. [โ€‹IMG]

(Update, we are 5K members strong, 5 new members joined in during last 2 hours)

-The Big K-

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Congratulations ash & xheavenlyx !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Aww, thanks guys. Its fun to post in this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ But the main credit should be given to Big K, who made Crazy Engineers a reality in the first place! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Right, Big K! Both ash & heavnly have done an excellent job. Good job, guys! I think I should be regular on forums ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hey biggie, thanks. Ash keep it up, and anyone else who wants to, it just takes about 10 min of your time online. While Facebook or Gmail or orkut is loading just drop in and check for new posts. Use firefox so its easier to work in multiple windows without the clutter ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Yea, I think biggie should be thanked for all this to become possible. But we must remember, there is always room to improve, if not then build a room ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,crazy engineers! rock ur mind........!!!!!!!!!
hi frnds i m furkan come on i think its hot topic for debate what u think "this deal should be or not"
Hey there, everyone. My name is Chad and I am a new member that just joined yesterday evening. I haven't gone through everything here yet, but I am looking forward...
CEans, Don't miss out on this! SitePoint is offering a free ebook on Ruby On Rails! ๐Ÿ˜ Grab your copy @ https://www.sitepoint.com/books/rails1/freebook.php -The Big K-
Hey CEans! Not sure which forum to post this under. Anyway, any of you planning to participate in Robocon 2008? It'll be held in India! For more info, click here:...