CEans from Mumbai - say 'aye' here!

I wish to know how many of our members are from Mumbai. Of course, I know the regular ones. So if you are from Mumbai or can come to Mumbai for a weekend meet, say aye.

Others please stay away from this thread 😉 !

[PS: We may have CE Mumbai Meet - II soon [​IMG]. [​IMG] ]

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    The_Big_K
    [PS: We may have CE Mumbai Meet - II soon [​IMG]. [​IMG] ]
    Biggie this is not fair..... 😒.... 2nd meet in Mumbai 😔....

I hope Pune should be given preference 😉 ..over mumbai
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure, why not? Let's have a meet in Pune. Spare me some time though.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Another meet at Mumbai? Why not. Hopefully if we get enough participants, we can rope a sponsor 😀
    AYE!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I was missed last one may be join this time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But as we discussed in our last meet - we need an agenda. Let's not make it a casual chit-chat like last time.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey, no response from delhi and bangalore??? suddenly it came back to mumbai & pune??.....well its áye'from my side,lets hope more guys join us!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    But as we discussed in our last meet - we need an agenda. Let's not make it a casual chit-chat like last time.

yes some ideas.

-- as i had said a long time ago some about Training

-- Mostly people Come her for Project ideas why not we start something related to this topic?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well the first one can be the agenda but we disscussed abt the project topics and concluded to help the one asking as a mentor anyhow we have a section dedicated to projects
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Or we can open a Brand New section For Project Problems.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well it can be done,but as far as i am concerned,single section is enough and they are free to post in other sections if they have any particular problem,anyhow you can certainly put it front of Biggie!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So where is the Meet !!!?
    waiting for some more members...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    not yet decided!!!! all depends on Big K!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    not yet decided!!!! all depends on Big K!!!
    Not really. I may not attend all the meets. You and Mayur are in Mumbai. Kidakaka is also in Mumbai. I'm sure lot of other CEans can join in.

[​IMG]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ok we will co-ordinate!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So lets Talk about date and Also wait for some more members... Hop my exam should not be in between these days.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    godfather
    So lets Talk about date and Also wait for some more members... Hop my exam should not be in between these days.
    which date you suggest,are there any more ceans in gujarat???? we have to get in touch with them also!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hoping that all who say 'aye' here will attend the meet 😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    so how many have said 'aye' we got!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends: Do you know how to find out database quickly without entering so many university libraries and search the web again and again? Do you know what databases does...
my final year project is about designing and constructing an autonomous robot. the problem that i am facing right now is how to locate the robot. i need the robot...
is it possible to connect a PIC to a servo then once reset it will move the servo arm into position (0-90 degrees) after 3 seconds then return to to...
This is the technique overview to obtain differential conductance. Now for the question: I am using the reference ac signal from the lock in amplifier and dc from a dc...
Source: Gaia Intranet :: Careers :: Puzzle A pangram is a sentence which contains every letter of the alphabet. A self-documenting pangram is one which follows the general format of:...