CEan Rupam Das Wins Intel Trailblazer Recognition

Just came to know that our own fellow CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has won the Intel Trailblazer recognition. He's one of the top 25 developers with and among the three Indians who were recognised. Intel recognised him as one of the top developers who 'pushed the boundaries of human-computer interaction'. Check out Rupam's work -

Congratulations, Rupam. You make us all of us proud! May you continue to push the limits of technology and innovation. Wishing you a lot of success in years to come.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kudos! This is superb stuff. We wish you every success for your upcoming endeavors.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Congratulations Rupam! 😀 This is brilliant.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We are proud of youSir"!!
    Hats off
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Just came across this news. A company called Next Thing Co recently launched their Kickstarter campaign for a $9 computer, akin to the famous Raspberry Pi. With that...
What is the difference between a closed walk and a cycle in context to graph theory?
what will be the effect or result if LiDAR scans a transparent surface? will LiDAR be able to measure distance accurately or will there be some deviations?
my name is Douglas Ekwule Ameh, A Nigerian and i study Computer Science.
Hi CEans, Scratch has been around for about 9 years, but I was unable to find a thread on it on CE. It is essentially an authoring tool for young...