CEan Rupam Das hits the Newspapers!!!

Guess what? Read the Newspaper below first. Find something unusual? Yes, it's our CE T-Shirt worn by a Crazy Engineer who hasn't slept in years. #-Link-Snipped-# : Kudos Sir!!!
[​IMG]

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam, I am planning to write and save a congratulatory post for you on the hard disk so that I can retrieve and post it as soon as you get the next award. Simple way to accumulate a large number of message points.
    Keep doing it!
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Anoop Mathew
    Guess what? Read the Newspaper below first. Find something unusual? Yes, it's our CE T-Shirt worn by a Crazy Engineer who hasn't slept in years. #-Link-Snipped-# : Kudos Sir!!!
    [​IMG]

wow....CE shirt in newspaper....salute you sir...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    And #-Link-Snipped-# with CE Tee on one another Newspaper !
    Looks like Rupam is going to get coverage on all leading newspaper. 😀

Ruapm
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# 's been making all of us proud. He's an inspirational figure to lots of engineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to start a new discussion about coaching classes for engineering students. I dont know if this topic is/was discussed earlier. (I am too lazy to go thru old...
Security and surety comes from health and wealth of being. This comes from a self assuredness in family prosperity. This family's love creates a community with dreams and legacy's of...
KalpanaL submitted a new project: 3D Secure Password - Here i use authetication scheme, in it " Text + Color " combination use. This is authentication scheme where text can...
The stirling engine made of junk automobile parts in the field. Is it possible to make a work pony? Can a design be created so as to take an automobile...
Project Abstract / Summary : The aim of this project is to create a simulation of a HCCI Engine with Multi Fuel injectors using a Diesel Engine to showcase the...