CEan raj87verma88 joins CE Editorial

CEans,

Few days back, I had posted an announcement about expanding our CE Editorial Team. While many of you showed interest in joining the editorial, CEan - raj87verma88 has been chosen to join the editorial.

Let's welcome raj87verma88, aka Patty, aka Prateek on CE Editorial!

Patty has recently joined CE and has been an active member of CE Forums. Patty will hover over CE Forums and haunt active CEans for over "Know your CEan" initiative. You may also get in touch with him for having your articles/writings displayed on CE's front page!

Patty is reachable at prateek (at) crazyengineers (dot) com [and that's his ID on Gtalk as well]. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome Patty! [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• suyash
    suyash
    Re: CEan raj88verma87 joins CE Editorial

Congrats Patty !!

Hope you help Big K and others to make CE an even more "crazy" place to be on the internet !! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Its just not me or editorial or mods. Its all of us who make this place 'crazy' ๐Ÿ˜

We'll be expanding editorial / mod teams soon. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Awesome, congrats bro!
  • friendster7
    friendster7

Nice work Prateek continue your good work..
  • MaRo
    MaRo

Congratulations Patty ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Thanks a lot everyone. I hope i will be able to do justice to the trust that the senior members of CE have shown on me by selecting my name for the editorial team.
    It makes one proud to be a
    :myparty:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

And biggie, you got my name wrong in the title. The numbers got interchanged 88 in place of 87 and vice versa. No offense though.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry for the typo. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Congrats, way to go!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay,

Everyone is free to get in touch with the editorial ( editorial at crazyengieners dot com ). If you have an idea about having something new on CE, just get in touch!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    Congrats, way to go!
    Thanks a lot dude. Long time no see. Busy man???
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    By the way Patty, you can use your CE Mail account to access the celab.tk page. Feel free to edit stuff there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, whenever you are free, you can also assist friendster7 in adding some engineering news over at CE Focus!

Good luck for your finals!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, been a busy week! Will try getting caught up on here today.

raj87verma88
    Thanks a lot dude. Long time no see. Busy man???
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think I'm too late to reply and congratulate, but never mind.

Patty, congratulations and welcome aboard. Lets gather up for a quick chat over our CE talk (over gmail) and see what we can do. You can add me on your gtalk, my mail id is in the signature.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Congrats ...Buddy๐Ÿ˜€...hope to see u..do something good for the same...U can add me at:-mail.for.soumik@gmail.com for more tech. knowhow discussions in Chat sessions of Gtalk,,

Blog:-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    just2rock
    Congrats ...Buddy๐Ÿ˜€...hope to see u..do something good for the same...U can add me at:-mail.for.soumik@gmail.com for more tech. knowhow discussions in Chat sessions of Gtalk,,

Blog:-#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks buddy. Sorry for the late reply and yes I have added you in my mail list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've been delaying this for long. I guess with lot of fresh blood flowing in (read: new members joining) we can look for better ideas for our Special User...
hi buddies... dis is my 1st post... i m a student 4m birla instiute of technology(BIT Mesra) havin just completed my first year... my trade is comp sc... 2 be...
Can lightning make any harm while we are talking, using mobile phones, on us..?
Name: ShriRam Soni *Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer currently into Project Management Location: Pune, India *Occupation: Working as Project Management for Software developments Work Experience:10 years *Hobbies & Interests: Games, *Aim...
Hi....!!!! Some one interested in building simple but cooooool robots.... plz do help me....!!! I wanna get robo kits to save my hobby from being extinct....!!!! Can you suggest some....!!!...