CE Vintage Collectors Association

Any vintage stuff owners here? Be it cars/the first cellphones/bikes/type-writers. You never know when even the most common thing you see around you now may become vintage one day. Some examples of really vintage stuff that comes quickly to my mind which I've seen in my earlier years, but have now slowly turned vintage are Audio Cassettes, Typewriters, Polaroid Cameras, Film Roll Cameras, the older mobile phones, and many more. Share over here the vintage collection you own, and which you think you'd be able to sell later on in life at a possible higher cost (i.e. when you've grey hair and no teeth).

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Here's something I could think of:

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've stuff which won't fall into the 'vintage' category. But I sure do look forward to interesting contributions in this thread 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I hope I'm posting this on the right forum. I'm a college student and I realized that I need professional accounts, such as email and facebook. I, however,...
A day before the commencement of Mobile World Congress Microsoft has tried to get some early attention by making a few announcements regarding Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. In a...
Pragyaa-an event of Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded along with IQB Technologies, Delhi is organizing a workshop on robotics on the 27th of Feb,2014. All...
At Mobile World Congress 2013, Mozilla announced its Firefox OS. At Mobile World Congress 2014, it launched seven new handsets that will be available worldwide except the US. Mozilla also...
Huawei has now announced the launch of three new devices at the pre-MWC event in Barcelona. Out of the three, two are tablets, the MediaPad M1 and the MediaPad X1,...