CE team @ techfest

Well i was thinking how if we take part in the techfest at different colleges? If you are going to take part in any techfest then register your team as a CE TEAM and also invite your partner if there is any to be a member of CE. i have one more idea how if we make some projects like in every techfest there are some common competition eg Line follower robot, autonomous robot,etc don't know much about other field but i think there are some basic competition so how if we develop that type of robot under the name of CE and interested member can make them and take the part in techfest. By this manner we can spread the word of CE in different colleges and pulled some crazy minds here.

If can also find your partner for the techfest here. By this manner two different college people can get to gather and share their skills and some great mind can win the competition by team work.

How's this?

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    CE can partner with Techfests to impart engineering lessons....Like lessons or Crash courses in robotics....
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Good idea to develope ce and cen's mind.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good Idea GF ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No doubt a good idea. However, can we really participate in Techfest? I guess it's only restricted to colleges/universities, right?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    We could offer to conduct some courses..
    like some workshops or lecture series.

That would be allowed, and even welcomed, I guess.

Many colleges like IIT Kharagpur and IIT Bombay have their own robotics club and they conduct workshops for the uninitiated in robotics, and earn money for their club too. Not only in their own tech fests, they do it outside too.

I guess it'll be a good idea to approach tech fests once we finalise what to deliver and we have some experts in that respective area. there's bound to be good reception. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One more thing we can do and i had also planned to work on this.
    We will design the best robot designs and the fellow ceans can take part in any techfest with that robot what they have to do they have to put the name of CE in their team name good if they wear crazy tee in the techfest.
    Yes SCORPION your idea is also sounds good.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Good idea GF
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Seems to be a great idea mate...
  • safwan
    safwan
    That awosome GF.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm trying to set an apparatus or rather a tool, to measure the Diameter of a tube, pipe, etc. Iinitially I just want to check the dia OD with...
I bought the Monk's Ferrari is a book written by 1993 IIM - Bangalore pass Mr. Ravi Subramanian. This is a nice self help book which wakes up our dreams...
Inbapuvi Many Many Happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Wish you a wonderful year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€
hey @ first, I just found this forum via google, got me AGAIN somhing witch i didnt wan ๐Ÿ˜ก. So i hoped I may ask... I 1st semester in IT...
HEy there! I am Saira and currently doing COmputer Engineering from NUST. just ended my 6th semester! Right now doing internship! i joined this forum because whenever i googled any...