CE ranks 54,992 on the net and 8,184 in IN by Alexa Search Analytics

#-Link-Snipped-#

I heard about Alexa, a web information company that ranks various sites. Out of curiosity I checked out CE. We came out 55,992 overall and 8,184 in IN, which according to some is very good. It is considered great to be in the top 100,000. Does not seem right, does it?
As one not too savvy in this kind of analytics, I am unable to comment. Any one has any views?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Overall performance needs a revamp. CE has more to conquer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alexa rankings aren't trustworthy. But for the records sake, we were at about 18k rank (the lesser the better) just a few weeks ago. The recent decline in traffic (which we discussed at length) pushed us back to 54k rank. I hope we'll see some positive trend in traffic in coming days 😀 . All we need is more interesting and unique discussions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bioramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I heard about Alexa, a web information company that ranks various sites. Out of curiosity I checked out CE. We came out 55,992 overall and 8,184 in IN, which according to some is very good. It is considered great to be in the top 100,000. Does not seem right, does it?
    As one not too savvy in this kind of analytics, I am unable to comment. Any one has any views?
    We will soon be under 10K. 2013 will welcome the best of things! 👍
    Rankings keep going up and down - We at CE are only about the craziness in engineers.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Not to worry recently a lot of new threads seem to show up if a person misses CE a day he finds a hell lot pushed on him That is surely a pleasant sight for any well wisher for this site

NIce to CE reeling back to full swing
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Dear All,

Today(14-Jan-2016) I checked the Alexa Rank for CE.

Now its 36K across the globe and 3K in the India.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    missing good traffic filled days. We need live sessions to build healthy discussions. Bring CEan of the month back. We dont require money but love to win the title. Bring it on. It will bring more traffic
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Why our website reach American continent only. Why cant we reach european people? Is there a technical reason?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, no comment on the Alexa ranking system. However, we reach out to most of the Indian users because the content on the site is primarily 'Indian'. The language, type of questions, career related help - have all been 'Indian'. That's the reason we're pretty big on Indian traffic and not western.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the advantage of using helical stirrups instead of normal stirrups in a cast-in-situ bored pile?
What are the tests carried out on fly ash used in RMC?
i want to learn more about raspberry pi.... Like the coding and stuff...i am finding it difficult from the website. Please suggest me some good book for this!
Hi all, I've uploaded one schematic.. please go through the attachment. My question is: In the schematic, to the VDD pin of the IC, diode D2 is connected which is...
This is the latest challenge from Googler Daniel Russel. He posts the following photo and asks all the users where was this photo taken? Of course, you won't be able...