CE on ET

I dont know how many of you know this, but today someone told me that CE was mentioned in the Economic Times sometime back.

Biggie, is it true? If so, requesting you to furnish the scanned paper 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    I dont know how many of you know this, but today someone told me that CE was mentioned in the Economic Times sometime back.

Biggie, is it true? If so, requesting you to furnish the scanned paper 😀
    That's a news to me!

Really? If yes, can someone send me a copy? 😁

CrazyEngineers has been covered by local newspaper & Star TV's STAR MAZA.

No idea about ET.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    :Update:

Two more reliable sources have confirmed that CE was covered in Economic Times of India! However, they do you have the copy. Can anyone get us the copy of the article that appeared in ET about us?

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Office 2007 License Generator
Hello all, I am using four dc motors for my robot and to control them, i use L293D or L298. I want to know if there's an ic capable of...
Hi all, There's a tech fest coming up and one of the events is aero modelling. Here, we've to build a glider out of aluminium or balsa. There'll be a...
Hi all, Cell phone batteries can be a curse at times. Just when you need to use your cell phone most, your battery will definitely die. Stranded in the middle...
Are there any other softwares other than the likes of Multisim that can be used for designing circuits and also testing them at computer level itself.