CE Meets : General Discussion

I'm starting this thread in CE Events section because we'll use CE Events to publish all information about CE Meets.

The aim of this thread is to discuss the structure of CE Meets. We've discussed this before through CE Conference. How'd you all like CE Meets to be? What'd you like to see in CE Meets? How can we make them fun & useful for everyone?

To begin with, let's tackle following questions -

1. How should we go about organizing CE Meets in cities around the world?

a. Different approaches.
b. Appointing CE City Representative; responsible for coordinating meets, activities related to CE etc. Good idea?

2. Structuring the CE Meets. CE Meets should be useful & fun for everyone who attends.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The very important thing is first CEans of a particular city should interact here before meeting pesonally. Otherwise meets are going to be kind of formal meets and no fun at all.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course. The meets will be attended only by CEans who interact here.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Of course. The meets will be attended only by CEans who interact here.
    Well, if I talk about CEans in Bangalore, they are hardly seen here and so rarely talk and interact. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This post comes from Apple's Safari 4 for Windows Vista. Guess what? I'm loving it! 😁 It is indeed 3x faster than firefox! The introduction screen is awesome! 😁...
A long time back a here asked this question in a very informal way(I mean not in any thread) and he didn't even tried to share its answer also.Well, just...
HI GUYS, I am a computer engg. Working as IBM INFORMIX Jr. DBA. If U have any talks, discussions, online forums, downloads Pls do post me. Bye
Hi, I am writing a document for the use of the company alone. I have to include the copyright statement. Can anyone give me the proper format of writing a...
Here's latest from BITS APOGEE 2009 APOGEE 09 BITS Pilani Date : 23rd to 27th March The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), pilani is an institute globally respected...