CE Meet @ Pune - Join In! [April 2009]

After having a successful meet in Pune in 2008; let's have a meet in Pune. I bet we have quite a lot of CEans from Pune City!

So fellas, jump in! Decide the venue, schedule and agenda! 😀

[PS: CEans who attended the CE- Hyderabad Meet, do you have any tips for CEans from Pune?]

I suggest -

Date: April 4 or 5 2009.
Venue: Barista on Law College Road
Time: 6 PM ( that is 60 seconds after 5:59:00)
Agenda: Open for discussion.

Anyone? Feel free to bring your friends/colleagues.

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Great.Was waiting for this.Attending CE meet for first time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Supercool!

Help us spread the word about this meet guys! We must make it a successful meet!

PS: I'm thinking we should get in touch with corporates to provide us with a meeting place. We may even ask an engineer from their team to tell us about projects they are conducting, the way they work et all.

The snacks will be sponsored. What do you say? If you are working for a company and think this can be useful for everyone; post in this thread. Let's work it out.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    People who are planning to meet, please plan the Agenda of the meeting properly and then we can enjoy out there.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I'm also coming.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    Supercool!

Help us spread the word about this meet guys! We must make it a successful meet!

PS: I'm thinking we should get in touch with corporates to provide us with a meeting place. We may even ask an engineer from their team to tell us about projects they are conducting, the way they work et all.

The snacks will be sponsored. What do you say? If you are working for a company and think this can be useful for everyone; post in this thread. Let's work it out.
    Thats nice Biggie.
    Apart from CE related stuff we can have more Know how of cooperate aspects.
    Many College goers would be benefitted
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well i will try to come there.
    and i am working in one company right now
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans from Pune! Where are you?

CEans from Mumbai and cities near pune can join us!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hmmmm...will try!!!!
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    4th or 5th of April is fine
    I can join Inn...
    Nice work Big_K
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just wish to know the status of those who've voted that they'll attend the event. Looking forward to your responses.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Hey count me in..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Duh, I'm still not sure whether I'm going to be in Pune in April. Those who are interested may organize a meet.
  • BradTraviss
    BradTraviss
    Hi!.. newbie here.

Just wanted to introduce myself.. Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.! I hope I can be an active user here and make some quality posts.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Anyone from pune interested in CE-Linux project ?
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    So what 's the final schedule?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Can we push this meeting by a week? I will be in Pune on 11th April.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well am in....tell em the dates
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess we can postpone the meeting. If things go wrong, we'll have it at some corporate office with 'small talks' from officials and informative sessions.

It's high time we evolve our CE Meets into productive sessions. I'll hopefully have something to announce very soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess we can postpone the meeting. If things go wrong, we'll have it at some corporate office with 'small talks' from officials and informative sessions.

It's high time we evolve our CE Meets into productive sessions. I'll hopefully have something to announce very soon.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    11th April will be fine for me.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    cant you make them little later!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What is the suggested date?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Whoa, I guess the Pune meet didnt happen in April 😉

How about this month, folks?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes that should be fine as biggie is also in Bombay, i guess he will also join people meeting there..
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    so whats the Date and place?😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Biggie is going to be in Mumbai. So there is a sure possibility of a Mumbai meet. What say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm back to CE HQ :neutral: I may travel to Pune to attend the meet. However, I'm planning something else for the Pune Meet. Here's a brief idea -

We organize the meet in collaboration with a company that will provide us a conference room for two-three hours. We'll have informative talks ( max 5 minutes each) by the sponsoring company about their work and also free discussions/talks/ideas by CEans who work in different fields.

The plan is to make the CE meets productive.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Aye Aye Captain! So when is the first sponsored meet?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will announce soon.
  • ambdded
    ambdded
    I missed Delhi meet. wish I would hv been their
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No issues, we'll have another meet at Delhi.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

respected sirs i am final BTech mechanical student i chose magnetic refrigeration as my seminar topic and am not satisfied with my work of collecting some data on it and...
Folks! A lot has been said about solar energy and its uses. However, we haven't been able to make the best possible use of solar energy till today. Why not...
sir i am a B.tech student with I.T decipline and currently in my 6th sem.. sir after this sem i have to do my summer training for 8 weeks..kindly suggest...
hai friends, i am doing my final year project, as part of it i need to use a motor for linear motion guide which runs at 600 rpm and need...
Hi All, My sister will finish her 4th semester in May 2009. I was wondering if IIT delhi has any summer training / internship programs for students. If yes, could...