CE Meet in Maharashtra!!

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra!
Dear CEans,
We all were talking a lot about CE meets here and there, it was quite a buzz in the final quarter of 2010. Hmm, 2010... that means last year, past is past. now lets start doing something, lets be CEans, can we?
Now, me and Godfather were talking about this idea for a long time and today, we think its time that we all start doing something. Godfather, is someone to be respected here because even if he is in Gujarat, he has extended his full support and he said that he will do what it takes to make this meet a grand success. CEan Praveena has promised that she would be attending this meet at any cost. Please not that she is currently in Tamil Nadu and hasn't tread out of the state barring a few study tours from her college.
Now, these are two of the only three people I talk to(CEan Sahiti cannot come if the meet is in May), due to my 'good' reputation in CE. And now, I am putting a few questions in this main stage.

1. Who can come to the meet?
  2. Where is the meet going to be held?
  3. When?
  4. How?
The first question has to be answered by you. Yes, YOU. Before talking about anyone else, what about you?(As for me, I'm IN!)
I gave a thought to the second question. Well, The CE headquarters is in Maharashtra, The town where Biggie lives should be an awesome venue for the party (Biggie, I need you to comment on this).
Well, we can have a very good time, may be any second or fourth Saturday weekend. We can get going on Friday evening and reach there by Friday night or Saturday morning. We can have a whole day of fun and stay there for a night (well, at least). Then, we can part by Sunday morning, and thus, we can have a weekend to remember.
I know this is grand, but all of us need this.
I just brought out this piece of idea from my mind, and I do not know how many of you are going to like this one. Let me see if anyone is interested. People, it can be a perfect holiday idea!

Please, comment, even if you are not interested in the idea. At least, do some cursing!
THE PLACE
LONAVALA

THE TIME

Now, this is the final announcement. The meet is on Second Saturday. Its FINAL. FINAL, CEans are going to meet up in Lonavla on that day. The agenda is in pipeline, Mayurji and Kidakaka are working on the planning. Big Brains in Business.

THE AGENDA
Dear CEans,
As CEan Mayur Pathak is busy at the moment, he is unable to post this, so, he directed me to post the initial agenda of the MEET.
Now, the points put forward by him were simple, yet, they are the pillars of the agenda of this splendid meet taken over Great People.
Analyse, chew, digest the agenda, and then try to say a no. I bet you cannot resist.

Every CEan is different in their own way. Each CEan is wise, intelligent and bright in its own way. These unique people are to come under one roof. This has to be treated as the best time to exploit the unique shine of all the CEans for the advantage of others. We need to treat that one day as a day of polishing others by polishing ourselves. After all, CEans from far off are to be here under one roof, their long journey must be fruitful for them, That long journey will make you enlightened, it will take you, your wisdom, your knowledge, your fight for victory in life to a whole new level, giving you the advantage over everything.
We are to visit key points in Lonavla, and we are selecting these points considering human psychology, and some expert advice from mentors who believe in mixing the fun quotient in education. The places CEans will visit will bring out the best of the CEans, whoever they are in their minds. I assure you that each CEan will be a changed person when they would depart from this meet.
Lets name the key places as Pit stops.

Pit stop 1- Karla Caves
Well, in a nutshell, this is a place where Buddhist Monks used to meditate, seek for the Truth, learn, teach and Preach, over 1900 years ago. Can anyone suggest a better place to freshen your inner thirst for knowledge? You will never be able to stop dropping your jaws when you see those smooth pillars andmagnificient statues, which you could never believe that they are made by human hands, and when we start introducing ourselves, we can really have a peep into the souls of each other, and get acquainted with each other. We can assemble in any one of the halls used by the ancient monks to seek knowledge and wisdom, and we can do what they used to do, seek wisdom from each other.
Few of the CEans will introduce themselves briefly.
CEan Mayur Pathak will talk about the art of marketing and entrepreneurship, in his introductory talk,"How to sell yourself in front of your customer"

Pit stop 2- Bushy Dam
Calm environment, Exhilirating waterfalls, vast expanse, scenic beauty, and what not, a real feast for the senses. Just the perfect place to have a lot of fun, and also, to know each other.
The perfect environment to grasp will be to your advantage when CEan Godfather will talk about his innovative idea, which he is about to launch in Gujarat. CEans, please note that this idea is set to be a big hit in the state. You can note down a few points from this talk. Others can also talk about their latest innovations and their projects.

Pit stop 3- Tiger's Leap
If one looks at the valley from this spot it appears as if a tiger is leaping into the valley.Tiger's Leap is a cliff-top with a sheer drop of over 650 m, giving an extensive view of the whole of Lonavla. The journey to this point will show you that your efforts may take all your energy, but if you are persistent, you get to see the whole world below your feet.
After we reach there, we feel exposed to the world, at a place you really wanted to be, at the top of the world. Here, expert speakers, who will be there with us, will talk to us and will give us tips on how to be on the top of the world, how to be the best. CEan aj_onduty will be giving you what you feel like when you climb the mountain of life and tips on how to reach there. Beware, I am going to raise a lot of debate points, which you can use to show your knowledge and confirm that what you know is true. Can you get a better place for that?

Now, I am not mentioning a few points where we are going to be, where the real fun lies. These are lakes, waterfalls, and trekking places where we can bruise some legs and stretch our hands, and be a team to conquer mountains, swim along, and have fun.

The fun agenda follows.

P.S.- This is for the day, that is till evening 7pm. Later that evening, its sheer fun. ​

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @AJ: That's a great initiative. πŸ˜€
    I am in too!
    I am ready to travel in any part of Maharashtra to meet CEans. CE Headquarters is a good place because it is in Central India and around 10 to 15 CEans are from this city i.e. Nagpur.

I have a question: Are we planning this meet as soon as possible or are we planning it for the CE-Day or 1,00,000 CEans celebration?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE HQ is in Nagpur which is the central place for all CEans. We are serious about organizing CE All India Meet on November 26 in Nagpur. Until then, I'm up for any city meet, provided the meeting details are communicated and finalized well in advance. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well Biggie 26th November is good choice but what about the meet before that? πŸ˜•

I mean rehearsal of Grand-MEET. πŸ˜› πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Well Biggie 26th November is good choice but what about the meet before that?
    CEans from any city or nearby cities need to take initiative. If there's anything that needs to be announced, I can take care of that. πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    So, three people are interested.
    😁
    Compiling the views of Biggie's AKD's and GodF's questions into one, we get (Whoa, reading a lot of mathematics text books nowadays)
    "What has to be significance of this meet?" or "What is the purpose of this meet?"
    Nice question.
    Why don't we meet and then make a purpose? Planned meetings are so old days...
    Well, this is my attitude, but if you really need make it a pre-planned ceremony kind of a thing, please do. You are all welcome. 😁
    All I thought was some quality time with some quality people, and we can just be ourselves! Well, lets plan then. Actually, we really didn't celebrate a lot of other things, like the last November 26, which really deserved a bash after we recorded the most members online.
    Its all everyone's choice!
    Please comment, Please!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, the purpose of the meet is to get to know all the members in person and also have fun. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts on the same topic, CE November Meet (All India Meet) will have lots of events, quizzes, activities, DJ party 😁 , live performances by CEans etc. It's going to be a day long event.

CEans from their respective cities can take up CE promotional activities, social activities or work on a project together.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In Next week i may be available in PUNE so if there are any Ceans from PUNE?
  • Reya
    Reya
    It would be nice if we have CE meet in june. Many of our CEans have exams during May.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I can't say either Yes or No now. I can confirm only in the first week of June!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    It would be nice if we have CE meet in june. Many of our CEans have exams during May.
    sahithi pallavi
    I can't say either Yes or No now. I can confirm only in the first week of June!
    We needs the estimated number of Ceans that are interested in this Meet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which meet are we talking about? The one at Nagpur or elsewhere?
  • Reya
    Reya
    We have not yet decided the venue and the date.How about arranging CE meet in Mumbai on june??

@Biggie: CE All India meet will be in Nagpur.Right??
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Sorry all, for I was awayyy from the internet...(Please read it in the ye olde warrior style)
    Dear friends,
    Now, let me make the idea straight.
    A group of CEans are destined to meet in Maharashtra, not once, but twice this year. One is, as you know, the November 26 bash (Who will avoid all that fun?), and the other is the mysterious(..err.. unplanned) meet of the CE warriors.
    As I started this conversation, it is my responsibility to channel it to some view which has to be acceptable by all.
    So, I put forward the two choices..(drums please)
    Choice 1-
    We can all meet at some place, away from the crowd of the city, and a bit less noisy. That can be a hill station or a place we all can hang out, just as our ancestors do(yup, literally 'hang' out). We are talking about a one day meet. So, it would be good if we breath some fresh and clean air somewhere. It can be a very good time for us all, and we can relax and know each other better, even when we are out sight-seeing. That is the best way to be friends, to the best of my knowledge-nothing to get disturbed, nothing to be tensed of.
    Choice 2-
    As usual, we can all meet up in Mumbai, do some Mumbai Darshan in the new way, be at malls, go to watch films in a group, hang out at coffee houses, or may be get ourselves lounged in a cool hotel. But I must say, it would be real boring to spend one day, or it may be the otherwise, one day nay not be enough. But, this system is not noise proof, and this would be really good for Mumbaikars.(Frankly, I don't like this idea.) I must say, Mumbai is a place to splurge, and you cannot escape that.

Ok, Now, all the CEans want to know is how many, for which one. Please vote, and Please,please do confirm when. I believe the second saturday of June, that is, the 11th of June will be perfect, as people will be a lot busy in May.

Please, people, do speak out on these three points now, viz. the choice, the date, and yes/no on whether you would come.
    We are running out of time fellas'.πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ Aj: Thats an awesome idea πŸ˜€

I will join in this meet on june 11th and i go for choice 1 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'm ready to attend the meeting any where in Maharashtra. Preference will be for a weekend.

What will be the agenda?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    mayurpathak
    I'm ready to attend the meeting any where in Maharashtra. Preference will be for a weekend.

What will be the agenda?
    Thats a strength added. Now, who will resist this, our knight is coming for the meet.
    The agenda is to be concluded. But, the first thing to be known is, how many, for which choice. I really want all the CEans to reply on this.

Also, just because this meet is in Maharashtra, it never means that people from other states cannot join. Do not resist the temptation when it comes to the meet. All are welcome aboard. Please do reply and show support.
    As for now, 3 in. Godfather has shown his support, and he said he will do anything which takes, so its 4 in now.
    We need to strengthen guys, Please do it, NOW.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am IN ! and this is really superb Idea.

I choose CHOICE-1. 😁

What will be the agenda?
    Guys See who is coming? Mayur Pathak. 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I will try my level best to attend the meet. πŸ˜€
    But I can not confirm anything right now, at least not till the exam ends i.e. on 15th may.
    After that, I will be able to make some constructive plans.
    If I come, I will be present in Mumbai and after that I like both choices. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Thats a strength added. Now, who will resist this, our knight is coming for the meet.
    The agenda is to be concluded. But, the first thing to be known is, how many, for which choice. I really want all the CEans to reply on this.

Also, just because this meet is in Maharashtra, it never means that people from other states cannot join. Do not resist the temptation when it comes to the meet. All are welcome aboard. Please do reply and show support.
    As for now, 3 in. Godfather has shown his support, and he said he will do anything which takes, so its 4 in now.
    We need to strengthen guys, Please do it, NOW.
    You know its the time to change avatar for Mayur Pathak. Current Avatar is of First Meet. πŸ˜‰
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    You can count me IN!

I am ready to meet anywhere in Maharashtra... (Preferred to meet in weekend)πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    5 people are in, sure shot.
    People, for all of you to understand the gravity of the situation, let me give a very, very rough picture of what I really mean.
    We need at least 20 people, if more, it will be really good. Now, for this to happen, people have to come forward and risk something, well, can't you all take out two days out of your alleged busy schedules? And, well, we are all set to celebrate 1,00,000 members, and we cannot even assemble 20 CEans? Well, that's a questionable thing.
    I think everyone can join, and/or at least, tell others join, let your friends/CEans know about it, and make it a success. The more people, the better. That is the theory in making such a meet a success. Just like I said about our ancestors(see the bigger post by me above-Post 14), we need a larger pack to have a great time with each other. The more, the better. Please, everyone, give it a try.
    Biggie, please announce something in this regard, which may help in more participation. Your words are more heard in here.
  • suyash
    suyash
    I can also definitely come to the CE meet, preferably on a weekend of course. And yes, can give a final confirmation once the dates are finalized / proposed.

Cheers,
    Suyash
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    suyash
    I can also definitely come to the CE meet, preferably on a weekend of course. And yes, can give a final confirmation once the dates are finalized / proposed.

Cheers,
    Suyash
    😁 Suyash. You are from Pune Right?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    CEan Suyash will be joining in.
    So, the current list is as follows.

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    Looking for more people who can dare!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suyash is from Hyderabad. I guess Kidakaka would be happy to join us. I'll talk to him. My attendance is tentative πŸ˜€ I'll be happy to announce the dates on the forum. But we'll need concrete information.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ Aj: Include arvind's name in the list πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HirenBarbhaya
    You can count me IN!

I am ready to meet anywhere in Maharashtra... (Preferred to meet in weekend)πŸ˜€
    😁 to see you in MEET.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The_Big_K
    But we'll need concrete information.
    sure thing biggie.
    But for that, lets finalize on how many would be coming.
    Because, the planning depends on the number of people who can come. I mean, if we do get an idea, we can plan according to it.
    CEan Mayur has suggested an idea, to book a resort in Lonavala. There are lots of such ideas. We can start working on one of them when we can select at least one. For that, the first thing to be known is the head count.
    As for now, the updated headcount is

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    More non-Maharashtrians are coming in! Now that is a really good sign. That would make us Maharashtrians to think twice.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    sure thing biggie.
    But for that, lets finalize on how many would be coming.
    Because, the planning depends on the number of people who can come. I mean, if we do get an idea, we can plan according to it.
    CEan Mayur has suggested an idea, to book a resort in Lonavala. There are lots of such ideas. We can start working on one of them when we can select at least one. For that, the first thing to be known is the head count.
    As for now, the updated headcount is

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear

More non-Maharashtrians are coming in! Now that is a really good sign. That would make us Maharashtrians to think twice.
    Today I will call Safvan.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aj - from our past experience the number of attendees would increase once 1. We're make the schedule out 2. Have an agenda 3. Make an advertisement on the forum.

By the way, there are so many CEans from Mumbai area? Where's everyone?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Isn't optimystix joining here?

@CP & CT: Could you both try to join in here? It will be a pleasure to meet you both.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The_Big_K
    By the way, there are so many CEans from Mumbai area? Where's everyone?
    This is the point, Biggie. This is the problem. Mumbaikars are not talking. for good planning, we need those people first, on board.
    And also, this is not an easy task(but not impossible). A few people have to be incorporated into the deciding and finalising things. Yes, I am talking about a committee. Only then can we start getting into the process of advertising it and getting more participants.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    @CP & CT: Could you both try to join in here? It will be a pleasure to meet you both.
    no akd... πŸ˜” for me coll opens on 8th, and for madhu, she has placement training for two weeks, june 1-14 (pre-final years no? πŸ˜‰ )

so won't be able to join you people πŸ˜€
    you guys go ahead and enjoy. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Isn't optimystix joining here?

Opty is also busy. πŸ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    no akd... πŸ˜” for me coll opens on 8th, and for madhu, she has placement training for two weeks, june 1-14 (pre-final years no? πŸ˜‰ )

so won't be able to join you people πŸ˜€
    you guys go ahead and enjoy. 😁
    Can we expect you on CE's 6th birthday?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    People, I think we need to keep options open. We can have two options when it comes to date. Either 11th June(second Saturday) or 25th June(fourth Saturday). The date will be fixed according to the number of votes. Or under special circumstances. 😁
    Please do speak about this one. A lot of people have Second Saturday in the middle of exams. For those who are ok with both the dates, please do say that.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    AbraKaDabra
    Can we expect you on CE's 6th birthday?
    yeah we'll surely make it!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    sorry friends but am waiting for my official exam dates to come up before I can participate fully in this thread. I would like to meet all of you but my exams are scheduled on and around those dates. I shall reply with a confirmation after I get the confirmed dates. I do not think Ill be able to attend the all India meet in november so this is a chance I do not want to miss.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am available for Both. 😁
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    I cannot confirm my attendance for now (although I'd really like to come!).
    After my exams end (May 13th), or by the beginning of June, I'll be able to say a Yes or No.
    I hope everything ends up positively πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    eternalthinker
    I cannot confirm my attendance for now (although I'd really like to come!).
    After my exams end (May 13th), or by the beginning of June, I'll be able to say a Yes or No.
    I hope everything ends up positively πŸ˜€
    Everything gonna be alright, I wish you will be there.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    So many replies, especially AJ so enthusiastic, from the day I saw his profile pic he has never stopped his digging. For ease I want to gift him a digging machine when we will meet in Mumbai. :razz:

well, now plan.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When to do? In 4 june is Saturday right? πŸ˜›
    So we can expect Niru and Madhu too.

What to do? Well there will be a surprise from me, I assure you all. πŸ˜›
    Apart from that both 1 and 2 plans are great.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So why to wait? Book your tickets, I am coming Mumbai!

Now @ AJ: Maharashtrians will rock! :razz:

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji, Jai Maharashtra!

P.S: I may be joking otherwise, but take "when to do" and "what to do seriously". They are the key points. Please take a note of that.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    So many replies, especially AJ so enthusiastic, from the day I saw his profile pic he has never stopped his digging. For ease I want to gift him a digging machine when we will meet in Mumbai. :razz:

well, now plan.

What to do? Well there will be a surprise from me, I assure you all. πŸ˜›
    Apart from that both 1 and 2 plans are great.
    So why to wait? Book your tickets, I am coming Mumbai!

Now @ AJ: Maharashtrians will rock! :razz:

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji, Jai Maharashtra!

P.S: I may be joking otherwise, but take "when to do" and "what to do seriously". They are the key points. Please take a note of that.
    And what will be the gift for me. πŸ˜‰
    I am booking my tickets once i get confirmation. πŸ˜›

I always like your Reply mate. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, this is not Maharashtrians vs. others. Refrain from using other languages unless absolutely necessary.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @AJ:- Update the List as Ishu is IN ! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    aj_onduty
    @Biggie: I was just joking for this quote from AJ. Actually I really want to meet everyone, all are my friends here. 😁
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey ishu we can't make it. πŸ˜” CT has got training from first. 😐
  • Reya
    Reya
    @All : We are planning to have CE meet in Lonavala.It may costs between 2000-5000.Please post the dates(June 2nd or 4th week) which is convenient for you people.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    ishutopre
    I proposed to choose second or fourth Saturday because of one reason. Usually, offices give second and fourth Saturdays as holidays, so, professionals can come without risking their jobs. Even a lot of colleges have their second and fourth Saturdays as holidays. Well, I just proposed it, any decision taken by the CEans is welcome, after all, its not just me who must come. The meet must be organized such that maximum participation can be obtained. So, what the majority says is the final decision. This is the only reason why all of us want to know the number of people coming before the 'Organizing Committee' can take a decision which suits the maximum number of them.
    Also, about the rates and all. Well, that is not yet decided.
    But an average meet for one day, whether it is in Mumbai or anywhere as per choice 1, would be somewhat the same in monetary aspects. It can cost somewhere between 1000 and 5000.
    The cost is directly proportional to the number of extras and is inversely proportional to the number of people.
    So, for now, the head count is as follows.

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    8. Issue maker (Ishutopre) 😁 πŸ˜›
    SO, who's next?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    I proposed to choose second or fourth Saturday because of one reason. Usually, offices give second and fourth Saturdays as holidays, so, professionals can come without risking their jobs. Even a lot of colleges have their second and fourth Saturdays as holidays. Well, I just proposed it, any decision taken by the CEans is welcome, after all, its not just me who must come. The meet must be organized such that maximum participation can be obtained. So, what the majority says is the final decision. This is the only reason why all of us want to know the number of people coming before the 'Organizing Committee' can take a decision which suits the maximum number of them.
    Also, about the rates and all. Well, that is not yet decided.
    But an average meet for one day, whether it is in Mumbai or anywhere as per choice 1, would be somewhat the same in monetary aspects. It can cost somewhere between 1000 and 5000.
    The cost is directly proportional to the number of extras and is inversely proportional to the number of people.
    So, for now, the head count is as follows.

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    8. Issue maker (Ishutopre) 😁 πŸ˜›

SO, who's next?
    Good job AJ,

Come-on Ceans.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Sorry guys for the late reply was out of station...

My name is already in list 😁 I will be there for sure ............ πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Great. It had been a while since a CE meet was being discussed. Not sure of my presence therefore can't comment on it. But best of luck to everyone.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raj87verma88
    Great. It had been a while since a CE meet was being discussed. Not sure of my presence therefore can't comment on it. But best of luck to everyone.
    Patty try to attend the meet please.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear All, please voice your opinions. I have added a poll above. Please cast your vote. Please do it fast.
    Also, It would be really good if you mention here that you have voted. Thanks for the efforts.
  • suyash
    suyash
    godfather
    😁 Suyash. You are from Pune Right?
    The_Big_K
    Suyash is from Hyderabad. I guess Kidakaka would be happy to join us. I'll talk to him. My attendance is tentative πŸ˜€ I'll be happy to announce the dates on the forum. But we'll need concrete information.
    Hi All,
    I am originally from Nagpur but currently working in Hyderabad. I have voted in the poll for the fourth Saturday, but I couldn't find any posts about month / location being fixed yet right ? I also think some place like Lonavala is a good idea for the meet rather than the hustle bustle of Mumbai city.
    Looking forward to this.

Cheers,
    Suyash
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    By mistake i had voted for Choice-2 please ignore this. I will choose Option 1 from the Poll
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    As long as it is in or around Mumbai, any day is fine with me. I have voted for choice 2. Except for the 4th weekend (when I'll be in Nagpur), I'm available for the rest.

Personally I'll prefer if the meeting was in Nagpur, at the CE HQ πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    mayurpathak
    Mayurji, according to Biggie, we need t reserve Nagpur for the Big Day.
    I second that, I feel that it would be perfect.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mayurpathak
    As long as it is in or around Mumbai, any day is fine with me. I have voted for choice 2. Except for the 4th weekend (when I'll be in Nagpur), I'm available for the rest.

aj_onduty
    Mayurji, according to Biggie, we need t reserve Nagpur for the Big Day.
    I second that, I feel that it would be perfect.
    Yeah Nagpur is reserved for CE-Day. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Organizing meeting at Lonavala is nice idea - however, what's the day long agenda?
  • Reya
    Reya
    I voted for the fourth weekend of choice 1πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Even if it is second weekend i can join you people πŸ˜€
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    praveena211
    I voted for the fourth weekend of choice 2 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Even if it is second weekend i can join you people πŸ˜€
    Same applies to me as well... Lonavala/Khandala is preferred location for me... Pune/Nagpur would be difficult...
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Aj : Why dont you post the location??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me make this clear: Nagpur has been finalized as the destination of our CE All India Meet in November. Here's the discussion for it: #-Link-Snipped-#

This meet (Maharashtra) is a pre-meet πŸ˜€ for CEans from Mumbai region.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I would really love to come along....but already got my training scheduled at that time. All the best to all CEans who are joining the meet.....have fun.....😁😁
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Biggie, I beg you to correct the post number 65 which you have posted.
    This meet is a pre meet for sure, but this is not a pre-meet just for Mumbai CEans. If you see, many Non-Maharashtrians are willing to come, people from far off places are to come. The sole objective of this meet is to let the fellow CEans get acquainted with each other, and thus confirm maximum participation in the Big Meet. I am sure that the people who will come and attend this meet will attend the Big Meet for sure. And the people who will view pictures of this meet will book their tickets to Nagpur as soon as possible for Nov 26. The sentence you have put is really discouraging, to be frank. Sorry for telling this, but I just spoke my mind out, in the interest of CE. Please do edit it.
    All I would like to see is a large number of people coming for this meet. I can be sure that with the support of Biggie and the moderators, we can make this a success.
    Please count the number of Mumbaians who are in this list of people coming.

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    8. Ishutopre
    @peeyush, when is your training???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Ceans from Mumbai we need your help guys to make the meet successful. Please !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going with second saturday in June with choice 1. College reopening from 15th. πŸ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @aj: It starts on 20th may and i guess it should last 1-1.5 month. Actually its a project work and we are given 2 months to complete it, but as my college is opening on 13th so i will try to complete it before that. If you guys decide the date on last Saturday of June and i am able to complete the project before that, then i will surely be there, otherwise it will not be possible...πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nicepeeyush
    @aj: It starts on 20th may and i guess it should last 1-1.5 month. Actually its a project work and we are given 2 months to complete it, but as my college is opening on 13th so i will try to complete it before that. If you guys decide the date on last Saturday of June and i am able to complete the project before that, then i will surely be there, otherwise it will not be possible...πŸ˜”
    Okey Peeyush, we will wait for some more replies.

Guys let's finalize that date as everyone have to do reservation for train or flight. πŸ˜›
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Ok, Biggie had asked for an agenda. Well, its true that an agenda has to be made. But it is too early for that to happen.
    I am going to expand the choice thing right now. As there is an increasing demand for Choice 1, a few people worked on the idea. I am giving an explanation of what conclusions they came into, as I had witnessed the whole thing.
    We are hereforth putting sub-choices(hereforth mentioned as ideas).
    Before I mention the ideas, let me talk about the assumptions we had taken
    Assumptions

1. Lonavla, as we know, will be good only in rainy season, and monsoon starts by the end of the first half of June.
    2. We need ample time to get acquainted with each other.
    3. We need to minimize on accommodation expenses and maximize on the Fun quotient.
    4. Its when we spend some time doing something worth doing, we can be more attached to each other.
    5. We are all young and capable of walking, breathing (so as to enable breathing of fresh air).
    6. We can all adjust when there is a need to share a room.
    7. The organizers won't have to face silly problems and complaints. CEans would be willing to adjust a bit.
    8. Prices mentioned below, need revision, its just an estimate.
    Idea 1-
    If the meet is to be on second Saturday, we can consider a beach side holiday in Alibaug. Well, that may be good, when you have vast expanse of clean beaches and a fort to adorn for a whole day. Totally relaxed, just the way you will like in a hot and humid environment.When the environment can be a turn down for people like me, I think the beaches will compensate.We can all roam around and may be build some sand castles over there, and soak ourselves up in sea water. Spend the day watching the waves of the Arabian Sea crashing on the beach, and having fun in the sun, with sand and water all around you. There is also a fort to be seen.
    The cost can come anywhere between Rs. 800-1300.

Idea 2
    This idea is to be taken if the day chosen will be the fourth Saturday of June.
    Lonavla
    Do I have to tell you more, Maharashtrians?
    For others, here is a sneak peek.
    A hill station, well, its a part of a twin hill station (Khandala-Lonavla). Famous for its Lonavla Chikkis(a hard candy, I love it). Its a must see place in India. The cost can rise a bit compared to Alibaug, but I must say, you will get triple the fun. We can get out of our dens and explore gardens(Shivaji Park), caves which are known as ancient complexes(Karla caves), Dams and waterfalls(Bedsa Dam, Tiger's Leap), ancient battle centres made of iron (Lohagad fort-Civil engineers ahoy)and lakes. Anywhere you point your camera is a scenery. You do not have to search for one scenery, the scenery comes to your camera lens.

Now, in both cases, we will spend the whole day out. And from 7pm, we get into the hotel or anywhere we are staying, and we can get in a hall or some place where we can arrange some activities like games, chat sessions, and things like that. Believe me, that part of the meet will be really good, taking into consideration the people who are coming.

The costs will look a bit high, but it is bound to decrease if the participation is better. So, people, which one do you want now? Comment, no, voice your opinions.
    (Any corrections in this post, let me know, I did it in the middle of something, and in a hurry)
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hey Lonavala seems to be a good idea, although there will be a lot of hustle and bustle due to Mumbaikars trying to escape the heat over the weekend.

Great idea about the Mumbai CE meet, I am in.

Could someone update this thread as to the exact location please πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    WOOOHOOO CEan KIDAKAKA said a YESSSSSSSSSSSS
    The new Count

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    8. Ishutopre
    9. Kidakakka
    AKD, r u sure you will come? Please say yes or no.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We are all young and capable of walking, breathing (so as to enable breathing of fresh air).
    πŸ˜’

I am ready for the both idea's and i think such MEET can also give a boost to CE activities. Lets see which idea has majority.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    godfather
    πŸ˜’

I am ready for the both idea's and i think such MEET can also give a boost to CE activities. Lets see which idea has majority.
    Godf, whats your take???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Godf, whats your take???
    I am also ready for Lonavala.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kidakaka
    Hey Lonavala seems to be a good idea, although there will be a lot of hustle and bustle due to Mumbaikars trying to escape the heat over the weekend.

Great idea about the Mumbai CE meet, I am in.

Could someone update this thread as to the exact location please πŸ˜€
    Wow now We have Kidakaka too. 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    I will go for idea 2 πŸ˜€I wanted to see Lonavala!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    aj_onduty
    WOOOHOOO CEan KIDAKAKA said a YESSSSSSSSSSSS
    The new Count

1. Me
    2. Godfather
    3. Praveena
    4. Mayur
    5. Hiren
    6. Suyash
    7. Slashfear
    8. Ishutopre
    9. Kidakakka

AKD, r u sure you will come? Please say yes or no.
    I will confirm this after 15th may. Till then please don't add my name to the list. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm... My chances are looking bleak again. Will confirm my presence in few days. πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Hmm... My chances are looking bleak again. Will confirm my presence in few days. πŸ˜”
    Please do that as soon as possible so that organizer have an idea in management. Try to be there AKD and Ishu.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Again, again a few things to speak about.

Dear CEans,
    This message which I am going to type here through my keyboard, is something of great importance to only those CEans who are CEans in their heart. Others, please ignore this one, do not waste your time reading this post.

Everyone demands respect in here, showing supremacy in their respective fields, and aim to be the best in CE. But there is one person here who has earned at least my respect. The reason I am mentioning about this girl in this thread is because of her passion in making this meet a success, just as she has a passion in making CE the best place for engineers. She has helped everyone under the condition of anonymity, she likes to remain under wraps, and doesn't want her to be known as a big person, but wants to live a simple life. As a friend, I know about her a bit, even her dreams are simple, normal, she doesn't need to dream big, she believes in the fact that you take nothing to the Next World( the world you reach after your death) from this world. She inspires a lot, without even her knowing the fact.
    Try to digest this, if you are a girl aged 20-21, and you have to travel 1000km in train, Indian Railways, all alone, to reach a place, just to meet friends and pass a day with them. This CEan is going to do it. She asked her friends if they could accompany her, they said no, they said its not safe. This didn't deter her. She asked a fellow CEan from Kerala, if he is going. As his exams are on, he has doubts on that, but still, he is willing to come, and he will come. This girl, she is going to travel the hard way. Just think, she is traveling from Tamil Nadu to Kerala (They are nearby states, but its no walking distance between her and this man's place), and then, with that guy, she is going to catch the first train coming to Mumbai. Considering all the physical restrictions a girl has to suffer at this age, this is an awesome feat.
    Think of it, when others are thinking about "restructuring their busy schedules" and "need to plan their holidays", I am thinking, is this girl God, or are the others worthless. Or is CE not as influential to them, as it is for a few people over here? Or are the Active people blind, deaf, dumb and permanently disabled mentally?
    The people coming from far off places need to know the date well in advance so that they can reserve tickets in trains. Now, I do not think that every one of us can afford an air ticket. And now what we CEans are doing is that we are playing with the dedicated CEans, we are making fun out of their dedication, we simply do not want them to make a meet a success, this is just pathetic.
    (((@ishu, if you are reading this, remember we debated a lot in the thread-"why are slums prevalent in India"(can't remember the exact name). This is my debate point. If such as mentality is prevalent in an India managed International forum, the same think of India. This is just a case in another day in the life of India.)))
    Now, we all do not need to howl and whine over these paragraphs I have written above this, please take these things in good sense, do not take the offensive side, please rethink what you are doing. I am not trying to insult anyone, please forgive me if you think I am doing it. I beg your forgiveness, with me falling on your feet, if you think that I have insulted you.
    Please understand the real meaning behind all this, please.
    And yes, the person who I was talking about is CEan praveena.
    And people, you really need to learn the art of saying either yes or no. I will post the final thing after I post one more post. Don't worry, this time, it is going to be about the meet.
    Again,
    SORRY.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    So, enough of all that, lets get into business.
    Now the only reason why the CEans thought of fourth Saurday for Lonavla was that the rainy season will start by that time and we can get a good amount of fun from the waters of Lonavla, that is the waterfalls, lakes and others. But if we keep the Lonavla trip on second Saturday, we may miss them, but still can trek along and see the caves and other fascinating views of Lonavla. So its really ok if we have the Lonavla plan on Second Saturday, but its all only after CEans voice their opinions. Please do reply.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Again, again a few things to speak about.

Dear CEans,
    This message which I am going to type here through my keyboard, is something of great importance to only those CEans who are CEans in their heart. Others, please ignore this one, do not waste your time reading this post.

Everyone demands respect in here, showing supremacy in their respective fields, and aim to be the best in CE. But there is one person here who has earned at least my respect. The reason I am mentioning about this girl in this thread is because of her passion in making this meet a success, just as she has a passion in making CE the best place for engineers. She has helped everyone under the condition of anonymity, she likes to remain under wraps, and doesn't want her to be known as a big person, but wants to live a simple life. As a friend, I know about her a bit, even her dreams are simple, normal, she doesn't need to dream big, she believes in the fact that you take nothing to the Next World( the world you reach after your death) from this world. She inspires a lot, without even her knowing the fact.
    Try to digest this, if you are a girl aged 20-21, and you have to travel 1000km in train, Indian Railways, all alone, to reach a place, just to meet friends and pass a day with them. This CEan is going to do it. She asked her friends if they could accompany her, they said no, they said its not safe. This didn't deter her. She asked a fellow CEan from Kerala, if he is going. As his exams are on, he has doubts on that, but still, he is willing to come, and he will come. This girl, she is going to travel the hard way. Just think, she is traveling from Tamil Nadu to Kerala (They are nearby states, but its no walking distance between her and this man's place), and then, with that guy, she is going to catch the first train coming to Mumbai. Considering all the physical restrictions a girl has to suffer at this age, this is an awesome feat.
    Think of it, when others are thinking about "restructuring their busy schedules" and "need to plan their holidays", I am thinking, is this girl God, or are the others worthless. Or is CE not as influential to them, as it is for a few people over here? Or are the Active people blind, deaf, dumb and permanently disabled mentally?
    The people coming from far off places need to know the date well in advance so that they can reserve tickets in trains. Now, I do not think that every one of us can afford an air ticket. And now what we CEans are doing is that we are playing with the dedicated CEans, we are making fun out of their dedication, we simply do not want them to make a meet a success, this is just pathetic.
    (((@ishu, if you are reading this, remember we debated a lot in the thread-"why are slums prevalent in India"(can't remember the exact name). This is my debate point. If such as mentality is prevalent in an India managed International forum, the same think of India. This is just a case in another day in the life of India.)))
    Now, we all do not need to howl and whine over these paragraphs I have written above this, please take these things in good sense, do not take the offensive side, please rethink what you are doing. I am not trying to insult anyone, please forgive me if you think I am doing it. I beg your forgiveness, with me falling on your feet, if you think that I have insulted you.
    Please understand the real meaning behind all this, please.
    And yes, the person who I was talking about is CEan praveena.
    And people, you really need to learn the art of saying either yes or no. I will post the final thing after I post one more post. Don't worry, this time, it is going to be about the meet.
    Again,
    SORRY.
    Oh !

I didn't know that she is traveling so long for this CE-MEET i just want to say Hats-off to that lady. [​IMG]
    I am also ready to travel from Vadodara to Mumbai for this meet and i think if finalize the date at-least one month before then it would be appreciated. So guys please speak out and lets finalize the date.

If you have seen there are so many threads on the CE-MEET but there are only 2 to 3 Successful meet from that. So why not we make this one successful?

Please come-on friends come forward.

-GodFather
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Ajit, Any day is suitable to me but I am waiting for my internship dates. Just bear with me for a little while. I will tell you for sure. πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    ishutopre
    Hello Ajit, Any day is suitable to me but I am waiting for my internship dates. Just bear with me for a little while. I will tell you for sure. πŸ˜€
    Dear ishu,
    Kindly note that its not me who wants everyone to vote, and come to a universally accepted date. Its the CEans who need to travel a long distance who need the finalized date. See, they cannot take a ticket for fourth Saturday and wait to know that everyone has accepted second Saturday. Its each and every CEan's responsibility to fix a date, that too, at the earliest, which, as you can see, is not even thought about.
    Now, here is my view point in this matter.
    If the date is not fixed by next Wednesday, then there is no point in thinking about the whole thing, lets drop this idea if we do not come to a conclusion about the date by Wednesday, the 4th of May.
    And the next time, CEans, please tell problems and whatever you got to say about this meet to CE, not to Ajit. Ajit is not organising it, CE is organising it, Ajit is just sharing the responsibility as a fellow CEan, just because no one else is coming forward.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Dear ishu,
    Kindly note that its not me who wants everyone to vote, and come to a universally accepted date. Its the CEans who need to travel a long distance who need the finalized date. See, they cannot take a ticket for fourth Saturday and wait to know that everyone has accepted second Saturday. Its each and every CEan's responsibility to fix a date, that too, at the earliest, which, as you can see, is not even thought about.
    Now, here is my view point in this matter.
    If the date is not fixed by next Wednesday, then there is no point in thinking about the whole thing, lets drop this idea if we do not come to a conclusion about the date by Wednesday, the 4th of May.
    And the next time, CEans, please tell problems and whatever you got to say about this meet to CE, not to Ajit. Ajit is not organising it, CE is organising it, Ajit is just sharing the responsibility as a fellow CEan, just because no one else is coming forward.
    Hey AJ,

I really appreciate the work you are doing and what you have done till date. See there are 3-3 votes for 3 Category so now we need to finalize only One option if we select any one and if other ceans are not coming for that meet then its not good thing.
    So Please Please Please lets choose one date and location.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @godf: Mostly we will go for second saturday πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well guys i have talked with MayurPathak and Kidakaka and we come up with some great suggestions and we are going to follow them so stay tuned for that post from our fellow Ceans.
  • bhavin_20feb
    bhavin_20feb
    I'm ready to come wherever , whenever ......... 😁 πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Bhavin, bhavin, bhavin, you are a MAN. Either saying a yes or a no proves your identity. You really strengthened the answer to the question,"Why do we need to take pains to meet?". The answer being,"Because we want to." Bhavin, looking forward to meet you brother. I liked it, I never thought that I would like someone's posts after an incident, but I like that post.You earned it from me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bhavin_20feb
    I'm ready to come wherever , whenever ......... 😁 πŸ˜€
    Thanks Bhavin for your reply. πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Now, this is the final announcement. The meet is on Second Saturday. Its FINAL. FINAL, CEans are going to meet up in Lonavla on that day. The agenda is in pipeline, Mayurji and Kidakaka are working on the planning. Big Brains in Business.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    I too waiting for the reply. 😁
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear CEans,
    As CEan Mayur Pathak is busy at the moment, he is unable to post this, so, he directed me to post the initial agenda of the MEET.
    Now, the points put forward by him were simple, yet, they are the pillars of the agenda of this splendid meet taken over Great People.
    Analyse, chew, digest the agenda, and then try to say a no. I bet you cannot resist.

Every CEan is different in their own way. Each CEan is wise, intelligent and bright in its own way. These unique people are to come under one roof. This has to be treated as the best time to exploit the unique shine of all the CEans for the advantage of others. We need to treat that one day as a day of polishing others by polishing ourselves. After all, CEans from far off are to be here under one roof, their long journey must be fruitful for them, That long journey will make you enlightened, it will take you, your wisdom, your knowledge, your fight for victory in life to a whole new level, giving you the advantage over everything.
    We are to visit key points in Lonavla, and we are selecting these points considering human psychology, and some expert advice from mentors who believe in mixing the fun quotient in education. The places CEans will visit will bring out the best of the CEans, whoever they are in their minds. I assure you that each CEan will be a changed person when they would depart from this meet.
    Lets name the key places as Pit stops.

Pit stop 1- Karla Caves
    Well, in a nutshell, this is a place where Buddhist Monks used to meditate, seek for the Truth, learn, teach and Preach, over 1900 years ago. Can anyone suggest a better place to freshen your inner thirst for knowledge? You will never be able to stop dropping your jaws when you see those smooth pillars andmagnificient statues, which you could never believe that they are made by human hands, and when we start introducing ourselves, we can really have a peep into the souls of each other, and get acquainted with each other. We can assemble in any one of the halls used by the ancient monks to seek knowledge and wisdom, and we can do what they used to do, seek wisdom from each other.
    Few of the CEans will introduce themselves briefly.
    CEan Mayur Pathak will talk about the art of marketing and entrepreneurship, in his introductory talk,"How to sell yourself in front of your customer"

Pit stop 2- Bushy Dam
    Calm environment, Exhilirating waterfalls, vast expanse, scenic beauty, and what not, a real feast for the senses. Just the perfect place to have a lot of fun, and also, to know each other.
    The perfect environment to grasp will be to your advantage when CEan Godfather will talk about his innovative idea, which he is about to launch in Gujarat. CEans, please note that this idea is set to be a big hit in the state. You can note down a few points from this talk. Others can also talk about their latest innovations and their projects.

Pit stop 3- Tiger's Leap
    If one looks at the valley from this spot it appears as if a tiger is leaping into the valley.Tiger's Leap is a cliff-top with a sheer drop of over 650 m, giving an extensive view of the whole of Lonavla. The journey to this point will show you that your efforts may take all your energy, but if you are persistent, you get to see the whole world below your feet.
    After we reach there, we feel exposed to the world, at a place you really wanted to be, at the top of the world. Here, expert speakers, who will be there with us, will talk to us and will give us tips on how to be on the top of the world, how to be the best. CEan aj_onduty will be giving you what you feel like when you climb the mountain of life and tips on how to reach there. Beware, I am going to raise a lot of debate points, which you can use to show your knowledge and confirm that what you know is true. Can you get a better place for that?

Now, I am not mentioning a few points where we are going to be, where the real fun lies. These are lakes, waterfalls, and trekking places where we can bruise some legs and stretch our hands, and be a team to conquer mountains, swim along, and have fun.

The fun agenda follows.

P.S.- This is for the day, that is till evening 7pm. Later that evening, its sheer fun.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @AJ and Mayur Pathak Sir ~

Superb, Fantastic, Fabulous idea !! I have no words now. 😁

Guys Please don't missed the tips from Cean Mayur Pathak. I am excited about this one. πŸ˜€

@Aj ~
    Right now i am just imagine about that Tiger's Leap and Karla Caves.
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Awesome Plan Guys... I am eagerly waiting for this to become reality... πŸ˜€

@GodFather: Curious to know what is going to unfold... ;-)
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Great show going on πŸ˜€, but i can't say i will be able to join or not.

@aj,gf :Good job guys πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooldudeiet
    Great show going on πŸ˜€, but i can't say i will be able to join or not.

@aj,gf :Good job guys πŸ˜€
    you can't say that means you may join us too. πŸ˜›

Good job to everyone who have shown their interest CD. Hats-off to all those Ceans.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AJ: Awesome agenda!! I love it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    I feel very happy😁😁

@Mayur : Thank you so much πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Agenda is very nice!

I miss meeting all our Ceans and I miss meeting people like Praveena, GF, Aravind and Our majestic Mayur πŸ˜”
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Hi All,

Well I cannot comment whether I could attend the meeting because I have to join my company within a month.

Regards

Vibhor
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vibhor_one
    Hi All,

Well I cannot comment whether I could attend the meeting because I have to join my company within a month.

Regards

Vibhor
    Try your best if it is possible. πŸ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    why not record the video of important talk from mayur sir ,gf and aj and publish it to CE..so that other cean will also be benefited
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    yadavundertaker
    why not record the video of important talk from mayur sir ,gf and aj and publish it to CE..so that other cean will also be benefited
    @yadav, we had already planned to record the whole thing and show excerpts to those who had to miss all the fun.
    This suggestion will be covered in that. Provisions are being made for media coverage in such a way that the fun quotient is not affected.
    @yadav, thanks for your suggestion. Thank you very much for voicing your views.
    One question, are you coming? πŸ˜€
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Nice plan guyz!! [​IMG] I am excited to be there πŸ˜€

@ES: Try to be there buddy!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Agenda is very nice!

I miss meeting all our Ceans and I miss meeting people like Praveena, GF, Aravind and Our majestic Mayur πŸ˜”
    Hey Sandy,
    We too miss you. πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    slashfear
    Nice plan guyz!! [​IMG] I am excited to be there πŸ˜€

@ES: Try to be there buddy!!
    @Arvind~
    Sandy is in USA right now. πŸ˜”
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    aj_onduty
    @yadav, we had already planned to record the whole thing and show excerpts to those who missed all the fun, so that they can feel sorry for not coming.
    This suggestion will be covered in that. Provisions are being made for media coverage in such a way that the fun quotient is not affected.
    Why only show excerpts and not the entire video recording? It is not by choice that many of us are not coming to the meet. I too wanted to meet up all the CEans but my exams are scheduled during that period. I cant help that situation!
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Opty, ES : I will be missing you guys in CE meet πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    aj_onduty
    @yadav, we had already planned to record the whole thing and show excerpts to those who missed all the fun, so that they can feel sorry for not coming.
    maximum chances are odd because i am expecting my mtech interviews in june
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I will try my best to attend this meet πŸ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    praveena211
    @Opty, ES : I will be missing you guys in CE meet πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
    sry I couldn't make it. Have exams scheduled during that time. Will miss you and all others πŸ˜”
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    optimystix
    Why only show excerpts and not the entire video recording? It is not by choice that many of us are not coming to the meet. I too wanted to meet up all the CEans but my exams are scheduled during that period. I cant help that situation!
    Dear opty and especially, Dear CEans,
    I admit that the words by me are too much, just too much. I was too carried ooff in the excitement. I apologise for the mistake I did. As a CEan, I cannot afford to make mistakes like this. CEans, please forgive me for this. I never meant, from my heart, to hurt any CEan, I just wanted to, well, make those who are just not coming to the meet feel that they are missing a lot. Sorry.
    I am making the changes accordingly.
    Sorry.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    CE meet, anyone...
    Hello people, how are you? Hope you all are fine. I think you all know that the 115 odd posts above is all about the CE meet in Maharashtra. Is anyone interested to be a part of it in Lonavala? If yes, please voice your opinions on this regard. Thank you for all your great efforts for the same. I am asking this to 95,952 people in CE about this. Especially people in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and other places in Maharashtra, for whom Lonavala is a stone's throw from their place. Also, people from anywhere in any part of the world (Nowhere dwellers too),are also welcomed. Please be a part of it, and please make it a success.

I thank you with all my heart for reading the whole thing, and I appreciate the great amount of patience you put in for reading the above.
    Thank you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys Can we Ask Biggie to Announce this?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Godf,
    Please have your attention in the following quote.
    The_Big_K
    Do we have concrete information? If we do, he will inform. I think he is waiting for it, that is the reason why he is not even commenting on anything in this thread right now.
    Once the concrete information will come in, Biggie will announce and motivate. Till then, well, lets hope everything goes right and at least 20 out of 95,954 members so that we can hope that this meet is a success. And yes, I started being superstitious and a bit too religious about all this affair right now. I even started disturbing Gods in this issue. Even they must have got frustrated by me, I think. Well, lets hope He does something good for the meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aj_onduty
    Dear Godf,
    Please have your attention in the following quote.

Do we have concrete information? If we do, he will inform. I think he is waiting for it, that is the reason why he is not even commenting on anything in this thread right now.
    Once the concrete information will come in, Biggie will announce and motivate. Till then, well, lets hope everything goes right and at least 20 out of 95,954 members so that we can hope that this meet is a success. And yes, I started being superstitious and a bit too religious about all this affair right now. I even started disturbing Gods in this issue. Even they must have got frustrated by me, I think. Well, lets hope He does something good for the meet.
    He is Right too, But i am sure we have an announcement very soon. πŸ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    Guys please post the snaps of event. And have loads of fun.πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    itchap
    Guys please post the snaps of event. And have loads of fun.πŸ˜€
    Thank you for your suggestion. Now, if anyone would say that they are coming for the meet, so that we can take some snaps of the meet, so that itchap can see the snaps!

Fun cannot be ordered in truckloads. So, I am not sure if we can have loads of fun. Well, we will try to arrange a pik-up truck load, if possible, as a truckload can be ordered only if there are more people in the participants' list.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Biggie,
    As you have mentioned that you need concrete information on the Meet, we started working in this regard with all the resources we can gather. But still, we are missing something, some expert advice. Now, as you have mentioned the same, I believe that you must have some kind of a format, I mean, you may know in what points we must concentrate, and in what points we must gather more information so that we can give a more concrete set of information about the Meet.
    Kindly do suggest a few things as soon as possible, as there is just over one month left from the scheduled date.
    Thank you for the efforts.
  • itchap
    itchap
    Edited. . . . .
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Just reserving this space.. Please do not mind.

Announcement-
    Until further orders from The_Big_K, no more discussions are to be made, both in post as well as outside it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: Reserving this space for my post. I had been traveling and I thought I'd have access to Internet, but the 3G thing didn't work well. Will go through responses and update following space as soon as possible.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Howdy!

Good to see that CE Meet in Maharashtra is getting momentum. Kudos to everyone who's actively involved in organizing the meet and planning to attend. There are several others (including yours truly) who badly want to be a part of the meet and meet our CEans in person, but cannot because of some reason or the other. I quickly browsed through posts in this discussion thread. I've received a private message from AJ and he wanted me to contribute to the thread and show support.

First things first -

CE Meet: So far, we've never had a fixed agenda for the meet and our previous meets were just casual gathering sessions. We've discussed the need of having an concrete agenda for the meet, but that seems still to be a 'To Be Decided' item. The meets our CEans organized in past were casual meetups where CEans from particular City (Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Hyderabad & Delhi) met together to discuss CE and decide action points. I initially thought the proposed CE meet in Maharashtra would be similar and needed no extra attention from me.

CE's Support To The Meet:
    The discussions veered into hosting CE meet in Lonavala, where the things (schedule, expenses, attendance) got bigger. Organizing a big meet is a challenge and since I couldn't be a part of the meet, I decided to lend support in popularizing the meet and attracting CEans from nearby regions to the meet. AJ informed to me that many CEans aren't attending because of lack of funds; which is not a desirable situation. CE, being a startup company has to plan for all the expenses well in advance and we are currently not in a position to sponsor CEans to the meet. I limited my role to making the meet popular, allot banner on the site to attract CEans etc, deliberately leaving the organizing part to CEans who are attending the meet; like in our previous CE Meets which I did not attend. My role would start once the agenda and schedule of the meet was final.

As I said, the proposed meet has been first of its kind. I therefore became an observer than a guide in this meet.

Going Forward

I do not support sharing 'only excerpts' with those who don't attend. I request all meet attendees to share all the fun they have with us through photos and videos. I opine that the meet should be held with the agenda & scheduled to be decided by the organizing CEans with the help of attendees. If finance is restricting CEans from attending, I'd support having a meet in Mumbai itself so that major expenses are cut down, however the decision needs to be taken by the organizers.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hey there,Whats up with the meet?
    Just let this happen guys! Don't give up!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    sahithi pallavi
    Hey there,Whats up with the meet?
    Just let this happen guys! Don't give up!
    Hmm. Nice thought.
    As for now, the meet stays cancelled...(Shocked??? πŸ˜‰ )I mean the meet at Lonavla. We can all meet at the Gateway of India. What do you people say? This is due to the reason that we all cannot afford a vacation kind of fun. We will have our usual 'meet in the city' format and hang around. Well, hope the usual thing becomes pleasantly unusual with all the big brains in CE coming for the meet. What say?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Today is 23rd may 2011. My last post was on 20th May 2011. Between that post and this post, there are zero, no, nil, nada, shoonya posts. Nice response. This is turning from teamwork to no-team-one-man show. I think I must bail out of this whole idea, just because of this overwhelming response. Whenever things tend to come to reality, people just shy away. I never knew engineers could be like this. Well, whatever. Thank you all for making this thread 128 post strong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I like to celebrate my friends' and relatives' birthdays. I always try to bring some innovation to the way we celebrate it. We can make someone's birthday special by innovating...
[video=youtube;Zi_bMYFmFGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_bMYFmFGg[/video]
ReWalkβ„’ is an alternative mobility solution to the wheelchair for individuals with severe walking impairments, enabling them to stand, walk, ascend/descent stairs and more. Present version costs $150,000 and has...
This robot can apply for a manufacturing job in your company. πŸ˜‰ [video=youtube;70V6J4Y8hnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70V6J4Y8hnc&feature=[/video]
CEans, Those who are good in PHP+Ajax, CE is willing to offer you a paid project to improve the posting experience on our forums. The project is based on the...