CE meet in chennai...

hey CEans from chennai
lets organise a CE meet in chennai for the first time....
all the CEans from chennai count on....
waiting for your replies...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chennai is one of the top 5 cities from India that visit CE every month. I'm surprized we've no activity in this thread!
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    i am upset that no one has turned to reply to this thread.......... hello..... chennaites!!! wat happened???
  • ateethdatt
    ateethdatt
    Hi. I just joined CE today. and I'm in Chennai from 13-23 July. If the meeting is during those days, then I'm in.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Will there be no meeting organized in Coimbatore,waiting for it.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    vishnu priya
    Will there be no meeting organized in Coimbatore,waiting for it.
    Well please do me a favor..
    If you there just count me in and also pm me asap to..
    Since i may be moving across tamil nadu next moth...
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CCFL 2.0 "The Ashes" Australia @ England​Hi all crazy CEans across the world! Welcome to another fantastic & crazy season of * Crazy Cricket Fantasy League - CCFL 2.0* This...
Hi! I'm on my last semester as a Mechanical Engineering undergrad and I'm looking for a nice topic for my thesis. We have 3 months to finish it doing simulations...
Please , if anyone could suggest anytopic for the final year project in automobile stream. I request to suggest something new and wiyhin a low budget. Thanks
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
1. Coca-Cola was originally green. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they...