CE Meet Chennai

Is it possible mostly Anna Univ semesters are winding up in a while So it would be a pleasure if we guys can hang out in a Saturday some time

I think many will be interested

Tag in some Chennai CEans here Pls that would be great #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    That would be cool.

now we got to fix a date and venue.

so what do you guys suggest about that ? how about citi centre or EA ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am in for EA mate any date between 5th June and 12th June is a fair game

But please excuse Sundays this is vacation times guys lets hang out on a week day
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    All the best guys, It's been long we have seen any CE Meet. 👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey guys second saturday is mostly holiday to office goers

I think 8th of June will be even more cool

What say guys #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

well lets see about 8th june.

you say that we meet on a weekday, but that is quite impossible for me, since i have started working, and i am free only on weekends.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is your work holding you on second saturday as well pls do say that is why i landeed on that
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I am busy on saturdays too. so please make it a sunday.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think it is settled #-Link-Snipped-# we can meet on 9th June Sunday in EA at 2 30 pm

Guys sun's a bit cooler these days so lets rock on
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    So now who are all the guys who are going to come, besides myself and #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Sorry i hadn't checked this guys. Did you guys meet up? Presently not in chennai. Let me know when the next meet happens. 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well any place is okay other than Chennai I dono what happened to CEans ffrom Chennai

Any ways no point in complaining about it
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, can this thread be made an event? Since a list can be made on people who can attend and other stuff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We received following email from flipkart that says the MP3 store, 'Flyte' is shutting down on June 17, 2013 (see below). It's been just over a year that Flipkart announced...
CEans, We're turbo-charging the things here and have made a few tweaks to CrazyEngineers servers. But as you'd expect, life's full of twists and turns. Few of the members have...
can anyone help me to know what exactly a router is.. i know the functionality of routers, i just wanna know the structure of router, and how the structure works.......
Most of us(CEans), in that case all are Engineers... I need your poll on Engineering Education. Obvious answer is : Well its not good. It should be improved. Lets discuss...
India seems to be keen on setting up a high-speed bullet train route between Mumbai & Ahmedabad. The technology to setup bullet train will be provided by Japan. The project...