CE Mail logo feedback

Thanks to Ash for creating this wonderful logo for CE Mail [​IMG]😁

[​IMG]

I especially like the "i" & "o" thing [observe carefully] πŸ˜€ ! How about some feedback about the logo so that we can tweak it further?

Maybe the colors could be better?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Glad you noticed the "i" πŸ˜›

Was fun designing that on Inkscape! Of course, the SVG format looks way better, hehe. You can get the envelope pic @ Openclipart - Clipping Culture. The opened version is there. I had to "close" the flap so it can fit within the dimensions of the icon πŸ˜›

I wasnt too sure about the font. Which font does the Crazy Engineers tag use? The closest I could find was "Nec plus ultra". And I forgot the colour code for the "red" too πŸ˜‰

Perhaps the envelope should be yellowish?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yellowish envelope? Surely as engineers we can afford new envelopes?! 😁
    seriously though, good work Ash! There is a font I have at home that might look cool, as it is thick & blocky like old style computer graphics, can't remember the name at wasn't here at work.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Super cool log0 there
  • Differential
    Differential
    What's CE mail ???? Is CE launching an email service ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😁

Its just an email service we all use to communicate. The mods & editors have @crazyengineers.com email.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yep this is cool service available here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

Hi all, My name is Samuel and I'm a Mechanical enginer from Ethiopia. I just joined this group, and I'm sure I'll have a good experience with you. Thanks
hii, I'm facing lot of diffculties in sloving puzzles. please can anyone tell me tips for solving puzles.

Hi

HI TO ALL SO CALLED SOFT ENGGS... I THINK I COULD GET HELP ON MY STUDIES.... 😁THIS SITE ROCKS MAN..
SOMEBODY HELP ME ON STUDYIN VB 6 ONLINE..TELL ME SOME SITES PLZ...😲
I have just started to read this book, and I am finding the context described in it really awesome. The central idea is how the latest trends of Globalization and...