CE is NMIT-IEEE Anaadyanta 2009 Media Partner

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

A Sanskrit word meaning neither the beginning nor the end... is also an epithet for Lord Shiva. The institution hosts its inter-collegiate techno-cultural fest under the banner of “Anaadyanta”. In the last 5 years it has come a long way seeing successful participation of students from various colleges in different events. While doing the same, it has given a stage and opportunities to show the talent of many young and creative minds. It is a doorway for the students to showcase their organizational and managerial skills, also giving the students an opportunity to work as a TEAM.

Started off in the year 2004 with around 20 events and 19 performing colleges we have been successful in reaching new heights in the field of art, literature & science. In a very short span Anaadyanta achieved a target of 56 colleges with a foot count of over 5000 in the year 2008. Eminent personalities like Kannada Superstar Mr. Puneeth Rajkumar, Former VTU Vice Chancellor Dr. Balaveera Reddy, Lokayukta Justice Santhosh Hegde etc.. have graced the events in previous years. It has also been jeweled by the foot tapping performances by Moksha, Dj Jasmet, Total Mukthi, Dj Goapu, Renowned percussionist Gopi and many other mind blowing performers.

This year we are big and more happening with a remarkable set of 38 events lined up in 2 days. A footcount of 10000 is expected since a renowned international DJ termed as India's hottest, Dj Lil'B is performing live in campus.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    long live CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Keep it up CE. We are Rocking.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an architecture student currently designing a building that augments/conducts vibrations through it. What types of materials are best for allowing vibrations to pass through them easily? And what...
*I am not advertising OPTUS Ads* I just loved this ad. The quote goes " we believe anything is possible in communication" I can relate this ad to the slaughter...
Name:Azhari Nickname :Ayie *Engineering Trade: Location: Malaysia *Occupation:Student Work Experience: Computer technician 6 month *Hobbies & Interests: research and development *Aim in life: Make AI robot for personal use *I...
Try this search site.... Search
Hi friends, Is it possible to program Human Mind/Brain ? Please note that the term 'program' implies human written softwares that can manipulate human mind. According to the psychological explanations...