CE is looking good. Finding tough to find things!

I have been regularly irregular here for past year or so. Things seems to have changed quite a lot.
#-Link-Snipped-# your design again stands out.

Trying to find some space to sit and tell some untold stories.....
Oh and yes, those days away just gotten me into using too many dots. Don't hate dots.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's nice to see you again #-Link-Snipped-#. Yeah there are lot of new things now on CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back, Rupam. Good to know that you've loved the new design. Is it difficult to find things here? Could you please let us know what exactly can be improved?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nah not a site issue... seems CE is flooded with info. going through forums to get hold of the sting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis...
Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span. Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should...
Name: Alen K Tomy *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Cochin, Kerala *Occupation: Student, 3rd Year, B.Tech *Hobbies & Interests: maths internet surfing, music *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i found it's quite...
Say hello to Jibo Robot - the machine that ain't a machine! Developed by Jibo Inc., this tiny robot aims to be a part of your family. Just about a...