CE is 9k+ members strong: W-O-W!

CEans,

On 16[sup]th/[/sup] February 2008, we added our 8,000[sup]th[/sup] member and today, on 11[sup]th[/sup] March 2008, we have added our 9,000[sup]th[/sup] member! What a great achievement!

Congratulations to all CEans! Keep spreading the word and keep rocking! ๐Ÿ˜

p.s: If some of you take a litte effort, we can very well achieve our 10,000 member target before the financial year ends, say what ๐Ÿ˜‰

What can we do to achieve 10k member target before 31[sup]st[/sup] March 2008?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome!! Congrats ppl.

Biggie, is it possible to plot a graph of the rate of new members joining per week/month? Just for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Awesome!! Congrats ppl.

Biggie, is it possible to plot a graph of the rate of new members joining per week/month? Just for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yep, possible. We are @ about 40 members / day. Any ideas on how to improve this rate?

I'll post the graph soon. Maybe our monthly growth since inception ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm not too sure, other than trying to promote through colleges etc. How about going to other Engineering forums and steal away their members? *grin* jkjk.

Btw, despite having 9K members, I just found out only 36 of us "signed" the CE Common Sense oath!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I'm not too sure, other than trying to promote through colleges etc. How about going to other Engineering forums and steal away their members? *grin* jkjk.

Btw, despite having 9K members, I just found out only 36 of us "signed" the CE Common Sense oath!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sure :smile:. How do we go about it? :sshhh:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ๐Ÿ˜›

I was wondering about the four "digg" buttons at the bottom of the post. Is that one way of promoting CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    ๐Ÿ˜›

I was wondering about the four "digg" buttons at the bottom of the post. Is that one way of promoting CE?
    Well, yeh. But note that not all are DIGG buttons. We have del.icio.us / digg / technorati & furl buttons.

One way of promoting CE is to add out threads to these sites by clicking those buttons ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • gohm
    gohm
    Do any engineering trade magazines (either print or online) have free classified ads where you could post a small link? Trying to think of a way to get the info out to firms without resorting to mass e-mail or faxing. Also, at some point a Cafe press site with bumper stickers, t-shirt, coffe mug etc. for members to purchase cheaply as a show of pride/advertisement would help.

oh yeah, congrats on the 9k!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Do any engineering trade magazines (either print or online) have free classified ads where you could post a small link? Trying to think of a way to get the info out to firms without resorting to mass e-mail or faxing. Also, at some point a Cafe press site with bumper stickers, t-shirt, coffe mug etc. for members to purchase cheaply as a show of pride/advertisement would help.

oh yeah, congrats on the 9k!
    Yep! Engineers won't 'look' the same to the world. Brace yourself for CE Tees ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know if the Torque Converter can be used in a Manual Transmission Vehicle? I think it will avoid many driving problems and make driving easy.
getting to know you...getting to know all about you...=) Name: Megidaldi Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Occupation: Undergrad at Xavier University, hopefully to graduate on March...
Hi i need to simulate a circuit which has thin film transistors in it,..where can i find the spice model of tft??...its not available in da existing libraries...pls help me...
I wish to know the basic difference between the terms 'voltage' and 'current' used in electrical engineering. I'd appreciate any responses.
HI this is GAZI ARAFAT from BANGLADESH . I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering in Islamic University of Technology (iut-oic)