CE is 11,000 members strong; rocking & growing!

CEans!

We are now 11,000 members strong ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

Keep spreading the good word! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

12k, here we come!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    12k? , Oh come on Ash! 11000k , here we come ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It would be an interesting world indeed if we had 11 million crazy engineers here ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    It would be an interesting world indeed if we had 11 million crazy engineers here ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeh, the world wouldn't be the same then. Oh, and what do our fellow CEans feel? Anyone? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations Guys. 11K!! Man! Are we rocking or what
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope the exams will be over soon and we'll have lot of traffic from colleges & IT ๐Ÿ˜
  • suyash
    suyash
    Wow !! for me 11K means an ensemble of a 1000 cricket (or soccer) teams on one playground !! We're gonna have a rocking time here...

bring on the 12th player from each team soon : 12K, here we come ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Awesome! Hats off to Biggie and those who both work on the site and the members who routinely post. CE rocks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...its not I or the regular members only. We have a good bunch of inactive members who regularly do mouth to mouth publicity ๐Ÿ˜€ .

In short, its the team CE that rocks! ๐Ÿ˜ !
  • devesh
    devesh
    hahah!!!
    well said biggie....
    well Engineers dont have any limits in numeric
    and about Crazy Engineers........Limits!!!! No Way....
    that's why we are spreading large in numbers
    Thumbs Up..
    Keep rocking!!!!!!!!!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Best of luck for future.hope we can make a big impact.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hey people congrats....gr8 job....hats off to 1 n all......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's crazy to be with a lot of engineers. ๐Ÿ˜ Hope to become an active member. Thanx you guys
hello:sshhh:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•โ€‹
i'm an ECE 2nd yr student pls help me out with this problem it will totally decide the grade of my 5 credit course so pls help me out ....
Hi, I'd like to visualize magnetic fields between magnets and charges. Fieldlines/streamlines would be ideal but e.g. vector arrows would do too. Although a 3D model would be perfect, any...
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The Dearest [/FONT] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] I have done engineering in SOFTWARE and now doing masters in COMMOUNICATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS. I need [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']VOIP Applications basic architecture[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] project developed in any language...