CE- Editorial Team: Applications invited

Dear All,

I'm glad to announce that the editorial team is being incorporated. The team will be finalised and announced by the end of this month. We will announce and publish the contributions of the team in the next news letter.

All those who are interested to work for the betterment of the CE content as well as the news letter are welcome to send their interests.

Please mail me at #-Link-Snipped-# to know further procedure.

Waiting for your mails.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

This sounds like a job opening. Can I know what is the editorial team supposed to do??
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Well, It might sound like a job opening. However its more of a team formation rather than me searching for sub-ordinates.

If you like to call it a job, I'll tell you the job profile:
    Me and biggie have been contemplating on a editorial team since many days now. The main purpose of the formation of this team was to re-group the highly unstructured CE content and making use of the intelligent brains live on the forum πŸ˜€ Moreover, there are a lot of good opportunities coming up through CE for those whose literary skills are good. So as of now, as a part of the editorial team you will have following responsibilities:
    1. Help in the regulation of the existing content and posts.
    2. Take responsibility of one of the existing and important forums and ensure proper functioning of the same. (kind of becoming a sub-editor of, say, Debator's Heaven)
    3. Regularly contribute to your own as well as various other forums. (Although this is optional)
    4. Contribute and help in preperation of the monthly news letter
    5. Co-ordinate for the periodic interviews we keep on organising.
    Apart from that, some of you will also represent the creative team which will work for continuous improvement of the look and feel of the website.

I hope the idea is clear to all. Do not hesitate to contact again, if you need more help.
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Hello Mayur,

Is the member of this editorial team requires writing skills and hold on English language?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Mahesh
    Hello Mayur,

Is the member of this editorial team requires writing skills and hold on English language?
    Not really. Mahesh you need not worry about your command on english. I'm sure the ones working on the content stuff will anyway get ample chance to hone their writing skills.

Guys, remember. You only need to have the drive to continuously excel. Together we will make CE a much better place on the net.

Cheers !
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Its nice to see us expandingπŸ˜€

Wow, but one thing itching my head is that is there a geographical condition? Shud I be in India, Asia etc? or anywhere?

And well, if thats no problem then I surely want to apply. I will try my best at it, but you know this is new to us so I cant promise perfect contribution, however I will devote myself 100% to it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    (bumps in)
    Mahesh
    Hello Mayur,

As Mayur explained, you need not be *exceptionally well* at English.

xheavenlyx
    Its nice to see us expanding πŸ˜€

Wow, but one thing itching my head is that is there a geographical condition? Shud I be in India, Asia etc? or anywhere?

And well, if thats no problem then I surely want to apply. I will try my best at it, but you know this is new to us so I cant promise perfect contribution, however I will devote myself 100% to it.
    :sshhh: sshh! Everything is online here and we don't yet have an office 😁 . Even Mayur & I are geographically separated. We communicate through emails (our CE - Mails) , IMs & in rare cases, through cell phone. So you can be anywhere in the Universe and still be on the editorial team.

Of course, the only criteria is that you should have strong desire to have fun while contributing to CE. Everything else will follow.

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    Forgot to add that each CE Editorial team member will be paid heavy sum of $000,000.00 p.a 😁
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    My heartbeat increased after reading the starting line od "P.S" and suddenly skipped a beat at $ 000.00/- !! Good one! πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    My heartbeat increased after reading the starting line od "P.S" and suddenly skipped a beat at $ 000.00/- !! Good one! πŸ˜›
    Yeh, the Editorial team should feel responsible now .

We have four members on Editorial Team -
    • Mayur
    • xHeavenlyx
    • KGV
    • The_Big_K
    -The Big K-
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    I am in for this Editorial team.Can someone tell what is the job I have to do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm happy to welcome Integratdbrains on editorial team 😁 -

We are 5 members now -

• Mayur
    • xHeavenlyx
    • KGV
    • Integratdbrains
    • The_Big_K
    Mahesh, did you write a mail to Mayur? He'll be happy to answer your questions. Of course, Mayur has already explained the functions of editorial team.

Above all, the expectation is that you should have fun while contributing to CE.

-The Big K-
  • pad
    pad
    mayurpathak
    Dear All,

I'm glad to announce that the editorial team is being incorporated. The team will be finalised and announced by the end of this month. We will announce and publish the contributions of the team in the next news letter.

All those who are interested to work for the betterment of the CE content as well as the news letter are welcome to send their interests.

Please mail me at #-Link-Snipped-# to know further procedure.

Waiting for your mails.

Hi Mayur,
    i opt IN. decide my candidature and let me know 😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's not forget one important point. While its good being on the editorial team, we'll have to spare time for the activities that we take up. This also requires that you regularly check your mails at least once everyday.

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    I am interested to join in editorial team and work for the betterment of CEans team.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's nice, Jayaprakash. But we'd really want CEans who are regular on the CE forums.

Those who are interested in joining CE Editorial are expected to check their emails at least once everyday and actively participate in discussions which happen through email threads.

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Biggie,
    You mean that i am not regular to CE forum.Ok I will be regular and check the mails every day. I am interested to work.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayaprakash
    Biggie,
    You mean that i am not regular to CE forum.Ok I will be regular and check the mails every day. I am interested to work.
    Nah 😁

That's not what I meant, Jayaprakash. As you can see, our editorial team will boast members who are geographically separated ( πŸ˜€ ). So the biggest challenge is to sync everyone through emails/YM/Phones etc.

We are doing this exercise for the first time and we'll try our best to make it work. All we need is die-hard enthusiasm & a desire to have fun 😁 while being a part of CE editorial.

Of course, being regular on CE will help. Drop a mail to Mayur (mayur crazyengineers com) and he'll get in touch with you.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    I wish CE editorial team all the best. I'll try to contribute whenever time permits.

I am glad to see that CE is taking new step. Good job, mates!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    All guys interested in joining the editorial team, and not on the original list have got a fair chance to ramp up.

Can you all write an article and send it to me? Choose the topic of your choice. (current affaires will be a good one). The size of the article should be between 300-500 words.

Send me the article by the end of this week. We will select the best one and post it in our monthly news letter. Others will be posted in the CE article section.

my mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pad
    pad
    mayurpathak
    All guys interested in joining the editorial team, and not on the original list have got a fair chance to ramp up.

Can you all write an article and send it to me? Choose the topic of your choice. (current affaires will be a good one). The size of the article should be between 300-500 words.

Send me the article by the end of this week. We will select the best one and post it in our monthly news letter. Others will be posted in the CE article section.

my mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#

SEE: #-Link-Snipped-#

is that sufficient...?
  • crook
    crook
    pad
    SEE: #-Link-Snipped-#

is that sufficient...?
    That's just an answer (although good one πŸ˜‰ ) to a query on the forums. I won't call it an article 😁 . But I think existing editorial team can have a better comment for you. pad I don't see you often on the forums???
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Pad,

Can you send me an email reply? I read your post. May be if you can write a 500 words article on the similar line, that would be great.

let me know if you can.

Jaiprakash, can you also write some thing and send across to me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Team CEans!

CE Editorial Team has been incorporated 😁! But that doesn't mean that there is no room for those who are willing to contribute!

Those who want a direct word with members of Editorial Team may shoot a mail to editorial [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

Feel free to share your ideas/throughts with the editorial team and someone from the team will reply to you in least possible time!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Enter the new dimension of I.T World, Check this site and Rate the Contents it as, its https://www.itacumens.com Hope so it helps you a lot. Thank You, Regards, A.SK...;-)
Enter the new dimension of I.T World, Check this site and Rate the Contents it as, Hope so it helps you a lot. Thank You, Regards, A.SK...:wink:
Name: A.SudhaKar (a) A.SK *Engineering Trade: B.Tech ( I.T ) Final Yr + Looking for Project πŸ˜’ πŸ˜• Location: Chennai, INDIAπŸ˜› . *Occupation: Student + Placed Infy Stud 😎+Web Desig'r...
Hi All, This thread is dedicated to evaluating a suitable project hosting website for us. Here are the entries - Zoho Projects ( https://www.projects.zoho.com/jsp/home.jsp ) Google Code ( https://code.google.com/hosting/ )...
in java language we use System.out.println. then what is System , out and println in that