CE - Editor In Chief

Copy Paste Job

Name:- Mayur

NickName:- Dont need 1

Editor-in-Chief:- CrazyEngineers (an Online community for engineers across the world)

Cell Phone: - Nokia 6235

Blogs: Must be joking

Can Drive Car: Yes

Can Drive Car really fast without accidents: Probably yes

Addictions :
Difficult to tell.. How do you define the maximum of anything before you declare you are addicted?

Hobbies:- Keyboard (its supposed to be a musical instrument), Listening people, Reading, Hiking & trekking, advising and counselling

What do I like:- All the creations of god, especially if they are beautiful.

What I hate: Difficult to tell again, may be my current boss, mumbai traffic, disrespectful & dishonest people.

What am I here for: Ask The Big K

Purpose of Living: Because it is illegal to kill one self, and others as well.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aye-d-tor !

CEans!

Its a great pleasure to have Mayur on CE forums. 😁

What am I here for: Ask The Big K
    Mayur is taking care of many 'backend' activities. That's all I can say for now. 😉 You'll see him in action anyways.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can we increase the broadband bandwidth size without having to consult the ISP
Can someone please let me know with the aid of diagrams on how to construct a low power FM transmitter??
can anyone explain me the reason behind the non-unioform{logarithmic}marking on the knob of signal generator?ie.i want to know the practical reason behind that marking!
"The Road Ahead" by Bill Gates is a good read. Bill rocks, always 😁 -The Big K-
[FONT="]Hello CEans![/FONT] [FONT="]Murphy said – “If anything can go wrong, it will”[/FONT] [FONT="]CE was down for almost 45 hours*. But we are back! Let me tell you the story of...