CE - Downloads : Article Log

CEans!

Here is the list of articles currently available on our CE - Downloads -

Click on the name to go to downloads section.

Finance
  1. Origin Of Shares - By CEan Mayur
  2. Short Selling - By CEan KGV
  3. About Initial Public Offering - By CEan Mayur
  4. Weakening Dollar - By CEan KGV
General
  1. Evolution Of Bit Torrents - By CEan Desijays
  2. Boys Toys: Mobile History - By CEan xHeavenlyx
  3. The Anatomy of a Game - By CEan Desijays
Note: All articles written by CEans are available for free download! So do download the articles, read them, learn from them and send them to your friends! Do let the authors what your feel!

Above list will be updated when the Dowloads section gets more articles!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    I enjoyed reading the articles. Please add more articles to finance. I request a section on technology which will accomodate all technology related articles.

thanks!
  • crook
    crook
    Yes, please include a category for technical articles! How about a fun section ? 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Elisa
    I enjoyed reading the articles. Please add more articles to finance. I request a section on technology which will accomodate all technology related articles.

thanks!
    crook
    Yes, please include a category for technical articles! How about a fun section ? 😁
    Sure. You will soon see technology related articles on CE - Downloads!

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Downloads section has been updated with "The Anatomy of a Game" -by CEan Desijays.

Feel free to download the articles and do post your feedback in this thread!

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    The_Big_K
    The Downloads section has been updated with "The Anatomy of a Game" -by CEan Desijays.

Feel free to download the articles and do post your feedback in this thread!

-The Big K-
    Hey The Anatomy of a Game is a nice article. Thank you Desijays! Expecting more articles from you!
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Good job folks.I like all the articles and looking forward for many especially in the Finance section... Thank you .......
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    I agree that the download sections is a nice concept. Please add more articles to it and as crook suggested, include the technical section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just updated the list with latest article "Weakening Dollar" by CEan KGV. Check it out ! 😀

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am Third year engineer doin electrical and electronics engineering . I want to go for my ms in electrical engineering but can decide which area to specialize in....
CEans, This has been my favorite topic since my civil engineering days. We had made a small research paper on how to prevent settling of houses in faulty/mushy soils. Now...
Got this problem from a friend through IM. Solve it ! An ant is at a fixed end 'P' of a 1 meter-long rubber band. Just as the ant starts...
main() { int a = 1; int c,d; c = ++a + ++a + ++a; printf("\n%d",a); printf("\n%d ", c); getch(); } The above C code after the execution gives the...
Hi Folks, I am final year computer engineering student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology. Regards, Satendra