CE Disaster: We are back!

CEans,

On 4th of May, CE faced a strange problem. The database went down for no reason ๐Ÿ˜’ . The problem was fixed and then CE started facing another problem!

Users could login using the login panel available on the front page of CE but they couldn't login from the login panel available on the top - right corner of the forum.

The database refused to cooperate. But finally, we fixed it! ๐Ÿ˜

The final outcome of the battle -

CE lost 7 CEans ( Member # 2659 - 2665 )
Total Cost of the battle: USD 10.
Total Posts lost: 5

I personally take the responsibility of the loss. We'll make sure that such accidents do not happen in future.

Thank you for your cooperation. We'll continue to rock again!

-The Big K-
Addendum:
Members who lost their account are requested to register again.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

On 4th of May, CE faced a strange problem. The database went down for no reason ๐Ÿ˜’ . The problem was fixed and then CE started facing another problem!

Users could login using the login panel available on the front page of CE but they couldn't login from the login panel available on the top - right corner of the forum.

The database refused to cooperate. But finally, we fixed it! ๐Ÿ˜

The final outcome of the battle -

CE lost 7 CEans ( Member # 2659 - 2665 )
    Total Cost of the battle: USD 10.
    Total Posts lost: 5

I personally take the responsibility of the loss. We'll make sure that such accidents do not happen in future.

Thank you for your cooperation. We'll continue to rock again!

-The Big K-
    Addendum:
    Members who lost their account are requested to register again.

Any updates why the DataBase went down?

Is issue is tracked properly? (So we will never face this again.)

-CEan
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Any updates why the DataBase went down?

Is issue is tracked properly? (So we will never face this again.)

-CEan
    The exact reason is unknown, but the problem is with the host. Have informed those guys; let's see what action they take.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Lost opportunity ....and the next in line I had made up my mind to shift from Malad to Santacruj, it was getting hectic and monotonous day by day. Santacruj,...
Wishing many many happy happy returns of the day to Sttepz ! & Ferrari_arj Rock on folks! May your dreams come true! :myparty: -The Big K-
CEans, All said & nothing done. I think its time to get started with our long pending CE Messenger. We've discussed a lot about it but we didn't do anything....
CEans, The following article has been written by our own CEan - Desijays. Initially, he wrote the article for a magazine we had a tie-up with ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll post...
CEans! With the engineers in the special effects industry doing a great job with movies like Spiderman III, the future seems super-fantastic! However, if the movie story sucks, no special...