CE Delhi Meet Pictures

[​IMG]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Great photo! For those who are new, could you label the photo with the CEans?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well only one...were are the other pictures!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's xHx! I bet 😁 You could just add IDs on the photgraphs πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I just went away for a while. Here are some more pics.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I won't label them. Guess the persons in the meet. I will give you the names...xhx, Patty or me, Harish, Navneet.
    Label the persons correctly to win this game.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    [​IMG]

^^ I like your glasses
    [​IMG]

I have no idea who is who. I'm new. So put me out of my misery πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Black_Rose
    ^^ I like your glasses [​IMG]

So who is who?
    That is what the game is about. Match the guys in the pics with their names. Read my previous post for the names. And *ahem* one of the persons in the meet is me.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    That is what the game is about. Match the guys in the pics with their names. Read my previous post for the names. And *ahem* one of the persons in the meet is me.
    I only have eyes on those frames. I think I need new frames, something like that would suit me I reckon? I didn't much notice the guys.. ;-)

I read the names so I shall do a random guess.

The guy with the glasses is you?

Striped shirt guy is Patty

The other glasses guy is Harish

So that just leaves Navneet.

How many did I get right out of four?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Patty and me are the same person. So I can not be two different guys in the meet.
    I will give the names again
    1) xHeavenlyx or Varun
    2) me/Prateek/Patty (All names for one person)
    3) Harish
    4) Navneet

P.S. There are two guys in glasses and two in striped shirts.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Patty and me are the same person. So I can not be two different guys in the meet.
    I will give the names again
    1) xHeavenlyx or Varun
    2) me/Prateek/Patty (All names for one person)
    3) Harish
    4) Navneet

P.S. There are two guys in glasses and two in striped shirts.
    *Sigh* in for a penny in for a pound, okies here comes my second go.

This is Varun

[​IMG]

This is you Patty πŸ˜›

[​IMG]

And lastly this is Navneet to your left. And Harish to your right.

[​IMG]

So out of four how many did I get right :S
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    last one even i am not sure but first one is Patty,second one is Varun....
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    sauravgoswami
    last one even i am not sure but first one is Patty,second one is Varun....
    [​IMG]

If that's the case, then what is Varun's username? Lol.. patty move over.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Let us wait for some more replies.

Varun's username is xheavenlyx
    My/Prateek's/Patty's user name is....you can see it can't you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is Patty

[​IMG]

This is VarunπŸ˜›

[​IMG]

And lastly this is Harish to your left. And Navneet to your right.

[​IMG]

So out of four how many did I get right :S
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    godfather lol, that's unfair you just used current information. So you zero points! Okay now I can put faces to atleast four people on CE.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Let us wait for some more replies.

Varun's username is xheavenlyx
    My/Prateek's/Patty's user name is....you can see it can't you.
    Nope [​IMG]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well only patty can say which is the right sequence!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Black_Rose
    godfather lol, that's unfair you just used current information. So you zero points! Okay now I can put faces to atleast four people on CE.
    Actually i dont want to Re arrange the pics thats why stolen form your post πŸ˜‰

and i am sure that First one is Raj. 😁 Cheers Rose πŸ˜‰
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    godfather
    Actually i dont want to Re arrange the pics thats why stolen form your post πŸ˜‰

and i am sure that First one is Raj. 😁 Cheers Rose πŸ˜‰
    Lol and the plot thickens.. πŸ˜’
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Black_Rose
    Two people i.e Harish and Navneet are not from CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I will answer and close the thread when either someone gives me a correct answer or when everyone gives up.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Two people i.e Harish and Navneet are not from CE.
    πŸ˜• Now you tell me. Lol why didn't you say all this before in the beginning?

[​IMG]

Hehe. By the way that isn't me ^^ 😁
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    I will answer and close the thread when either someone gives me a correct answer or when everyone gives up.
    Give up? NEVER!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Then continue guessing. Because none of you have matched the names with the pics correctly.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    first is harish and the second one is navneet!!!...or vice-versa
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    What is the meaning of vice versa?
    No, don't tell me, I know it. I mean I don't want any vice-versas here, in this small game.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Okay let's try this as a brute force attack.

Hmm here goes.

Black striped shirt guy is either, Harish, Patty, Navneet or Varun.
    The guy drinking from the mug and wearing brown? framed glasses is either
    Varun, Harish, Patty or Navneet
    The cream? striped shirt guy is either Navneet, Harish, Patty or Varun.
    Lastly the fourth guy is either Patty, Navneet, Varun or
    Harish.

So the possibilities have been listed. I win? πŸ˜›
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ok taken,harish and navneet respectively!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    hahahahaha......quite an amusing technique. I am sorry Maya, but my defenses were too strong for your brute force attack.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    ^^ Lol agh damn those defences. I look forward to finding out which one is you, so when I finally go to India, I can throw an egg at you. Lol. Be afraid.. be veryyy afraid.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Remember one thing. Patty fears no one, but the world fears Patty..*evil laugh*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will go with God Father.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Remember one thing. Patty fears no one, but the world fears Patty..*evil laugh*
    Then I must be an alien for I don't fear you. *Menacing laugh*
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    English-Scared
    I will go with God Father.
    So be it ES

Black_Rose
    Then I must be an alien for I don't fear you. *Menacing laugh*
    Check my location. You will know I am an alien myself.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Check my location. You will know I am an alien myself.
    Lol I noticed. Along with your name and avatar, infact Dr. I'm good at noticing things. πŸ˜›

Typical no one wants to side with the newbie =(
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ok My guesses- 😁

1. Person with spects and lost in his coffee mug looks like a studious guy holding a book even in meet also 😐. So it can be our CE-Technician. Mr xheavenlyx. He is damn smart πŸ˜›
    2. I have seen you Mr raj 😁 one wearing black check shirt. Right?
    3. About Mr Harsh and Mr Navneet- I don't know much πŸ˜• . Taking in sequential order- One without spects is "Mr Harsh" and one with spects and white shirt is "Mr Navneet"

Am I right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool Pictures, Fellas 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah Patty, looking suave eh? πŸ˜‰

Congrats on the CE Meet, bro! It seems to be productive.. since everyone looks so damn serious, haha.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Ash: Dude! We, damn, hell MISS YOU!

How about CE Malaysia Meet?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey biggie.. we are dudes! Cut out the sentimental talk.. *sniff* πŸ˜›

Oh.. aren't some of you coming over here to visit Malaysia? I will sponsor um... food. Mayur can sponsor the flight tickets and accommodation since he is the boss of his company!

Any more pics, Patty? How about at the park?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SauravGoswami said he'll try to attend. If possible, I may join πŸ˜‰ [ Travel Sponsors ! Two tickets please! ]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey raj !

Tell the anwers man, how are my guesses? πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The Person with 3 fingers on his tee, drinking coffee, with a register in hand, wearing specs and drinking coffee is Varun
    The other guy wearing specs and with a darker complexion is Harish
    The Guy next to Harish, in a white shirt with stripes is Navneet
    The guy in the black shirt with the weird beard and haircut (though the hair cut is not properly visible) is me.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    raj87verma88
    The Person with 3 fingers on his tee, drinking coffee, with a register in hand, wearing specs and drinking coffee is Varun
    The other guy wearing specs and with a darker complexion is Harish
    The Guy next to Harish, in a white shirt with stripes is Navneet
    The guy in the black shirt with the weird beard and haircut (though the hair cut is not properly visible) is me.
    Damn it ! This Harish and Navneet made my guesses wrong.πŸ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    Ah Patty, looking suave eh? πŸ˜‰

Congrats on the CE Meet, bro! It seems to be productive.. since everyone looks so damn serious, haha.
    Thank you Ash.

It was bit productive, you will have to wait for Varun's report though. We made some....I mean quite a lot of changes in the Bot design. It is nowhere close to the earlier designs you and Tyler did. One of the changes were that our Bot will run on two wheels, not six, not four, just two. See that is what happens when 3 Mechies sit together(except Varun the rest of us are Mechies), they change designs and think new concepts. We will create a model frame using PVC pipes first.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So There is no Winner πŸ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I am sorry, none could guess correctly.
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    raj87verma88
    Thank you Ash.

It was bit productive, you will have to wait for Varun's report though. We made some....I mean quite a lot of changes in the Bot design. It is nowhere close to the earlier designs you and Tyler did. One of the changes were that our Bot will run on two wheels, not six, not four, just two. See that is what happens when 3 Mechies sit together(except Varun the rest of us are Mechies), they change designs and think new concepts. We will create a model frame using PVC pipes first.
    patty i have made robots with two and three wheels. trust me u'll get all sorts of probems. esp. centre of mass kinds...where they'll trip over.
    i infact lost a robowars contest in YOUR VERY COLLEGE couple of years back and my bot had three wheels. i added the fourth one and went on to win the next week in bharati vidyapeeth.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    jatin-phoenix
    patty i have made robots with two and three wheels. trust me u'll get all sorts of probems. esp. centre of mass kinds...where they'll trip over.
    i infact lost a robowars contest in YOUR VERY COLLEGE couple of years back and my bot had three wheels. i added the fourth one and went on to win the next week in bharati vidyapeeth.
    Cool Mechaites....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    @raj: hey you rejected my vice-versa option or I would have been celar winner in this games
    @biggie : visiting malaysia is quite possible,but first we should see how many active members we got there and how keen they are to attend the meet!!!
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    crazyboy
    Cool Mechaites....
    dude...m computer science engineer
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    I didn't even get one right 😐
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I think I will upload some of my own pics in this thread.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    raj87verma88
    I think I will upload some of my own pics in this thread.
    Again , don't mind but when the actual outcome of so called "CE-Delhi Meet" is going to get revealed in front of CEans? πŸ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    CEan Varun will be writing a report. He is having some problems with his internet connection.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    cool....expecting same faces as in earlier pics!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait a sec.. a TWO WHEEL ROBOT? what were you guys smoking man??

I hope theres a rational reason why you mechies decide to chose a two wheel design. Do you know how hard it is to balance it?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Ahem....leave that to us dude. That is our headache. πŸ˜› I will give you some hints.
    Counter weight
    Reverse Pendulum
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Are those really stable in rough terrain? I have a feeling its going to consume a lot of power just to keep it stable on a flat ground in the first place.

I'd be (a little) happier if you are pursuing this is your final year projects since you can spend more time on this approach. In fact, people take this solely as their projects.. let alone involving it as a part of a whole robot.

Though, I really have a bad feeling about this! I wonder how you managed to convince xhx about it πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I got a message from xhx. He has almost completed the report and will be posting it soon.

@Ash: I take an unbreakable both that I will balance the bot on two wheels or die trying. And no it won't consume more power, it will consume less power. The design would be totally different.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Alright, looking forward for it. Good luck!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Black_Rose, the specks are from Delhi. If you ever come to Delhi, I will take you to the shop personally so you can buy one.

What do you wear currently?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a complete newbie to the site and to the world of microcontrollers, although I have taken assembly language class during college. I need some help immediately with initializing...
Hi friends, I am in 2nd year of engineering (CSE) .I would like to buy a laptop before the next sem starts.I don't have any idea about laptops I am...
Dear Members Im working in GAS Plant as a QC INSTRUMENTATION INSPECTOR, I want to learn FEED and change my career as Instrumentation Engineer, Pls provide me the best resources...
Facebook is losing its CFO Gideon Yu. The Wall Street Journal broke the news earlier today, and speculated that the reason could be that Facebook might want to make an...
CEans, As engineers, we are responsible for the well being of the world. When it comes to the well being of the on-line world; we all rely on software that...